Adastra MM3260 Rack-Mount Mixer Amplifier Built-in media player & Bluetooth connectivity
The Adastra MM3260 is a 1U rack-mountable mixer-amp with a built-in media player and Bluetooth receiver.
This 2 x 60W mixer amplifier from Adastra is perfect for standalone background music systems in local areas or can be connected onto further amplifiers for larger installations.
The MM3260 features 3 switchable mono inputs via XLR microphone or line-level input; perfect for connecting external audio devices such as smartphones, laptops and PC's as well as microphones.
Key Features of the Adastra MM3260
- 2 x 60Wrms into 4 Ohms
- Built-in Bluetooth receiver
- Media player with USB playback and FM tuner
- Switchable +20V phantom power
- Variable priority muting for channel 1
- 24V emergency mute contacts
Each of these inputs has switchable +20V phantom power for use with condenser microphones or D.I. boxes and channel 1 has a variable priority function which will dim/mute any other input when a signal is picked up. This is ideal for applications needing to make announcements loud and clear.
The built-in media player operating modes include 3.5mm Aux input, USB audio player, FM radio tuner and Bluetooth receiver for playback from a smartphone or tablet. Also has a front facing 3.5mm Aux input great for easy connection.
Features 24V emergency mute contacts for connecting a fire alarm system. When a signal is picked up from the fire alarm, the amplifier will be muted ensuring a loud and clear alarm can be sounded.
Main left and right speaker outputs are connected via Euroblock style screw terminals and the line signal is fed to L+R XLR outputs. This enables a balanced output to be fed to an additional power amplifier or even an active subwoofer.
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Adastra MM3260 Mixer-Amp Specifications
- Power supply: 100-240Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)
- Fuse: T2AL
- Output power : 4 Ohms: 2 x 60Wrms
- Inputs : mic/line: 3 x XLR (bal/unbal)
- Inputs : aux: 2 x L+R RCA
- Input : line: 3.5mm jack to media player
- Audio source: Bluetooth receiver, USB & FM player
- Line output: L+R XLR, Record out (RCA)
- Speaker outputs: L+R screw terminal (Euroblock)
- Emergency control: 24V contacts mute all except channel 1
- Phantom power: +20V (switchable channels 1-3)
- Controls: Media, 3 x Mic/Line, 2 x Aux, Treble, Bass, Master level
- Rear panel controls: Priority muting level, mic/line and phantom DIP switches
- Input impedance: 2.2k Ohms (mic/line), 10k Ohms (aux)
- Frequency response : mic: 20Hz - 18kHz
- Frequency response : line: 14Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency response : aux: 10Hz - 23kHz
- Input sensitivity : mic/line: -45dBV
- Input sensitivity : aux/line-: 10dBV
- Signal to noise ratio : mic: 55dB
- Signal to noise ratio : aux/line: 60dB
- Dimensions: 482 x 130 x 44mm
- Weight: 1.96kg