Adastra MM3260 Rack-Mount Mixer Amplifier Built-in media player & Bluetooth connectivity
The Adastra MM3260 is a 1U rack-mountable mixer-amp with a built-in media player and Bluetooth receiver.
This 2 x 60W mixer amplifier from Adastra is perfect for standalone background music systems in local areas or can be connected onto further amplifiers for larger installations.
The MM3260 features 3 switchable mono inputs via XLR microphone or line-level input; perfect for connecting external audio devices such as smartphones, laptops and PC's as well as microphones.
Key Features of the Adastra MM3260
- 2 x 60Wrms into 4 Ohms
- Built-in Bluetooth receiver
- Media player with USB playback and FM tuner
- Switchable +20V phantom power
- Variable priority muting for channel 1
- 24V emergency mute contacts
Each of these inputs has switchable +20V phantom power for use with condenser microphones or D.I. boxes and channel 1 has a variable priority function which will dim/mute any other input when a signal is picked up. This is ideal for applications needing to make announcements loud and clear.
The built-in media player operating modes include 3.5mm Aux input, USB audio player, FM radio tuner and Bluetooth receiver for playback from a smartphone or tablet. Also has a front facing 3.5mm Aux input great for easy connection.
Features 24V emergency mute contacts for connecting a fire alarm system. When a signal is picked up from the fire alarm, the amplifier will be muted ensuring a loud and clear alarm can be sounded.
Main left and right speaker outputs are connected via Euroblock style screw terminals and the line signal is fed to L+R XLR outputs. This enables a balanced output to be fed to an additional power amplifier or even an active subwoofer.
If you require any assistance with any of our products then call us on 02476 369890 and one of our specialists will be happy to help. Or you can use our Request a call back form.
Adastra MM3260 Mixer-Amp Specifications
- Power supply: 100-240Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)
- Fuse: T2AL
- Output power : 4 Ohms: 2 x 60Wrms
- Inputs : mic/line: 3 x XLR (bal/unbal)
- Inputs : aux: 2 x L+R RCA
- Input : line: 3.5mm jack to media player
- Audio source: Bluetooth receiver, USB & FM player
- Line output: L+R XLR, Record out (RCA)
- Speaker outputs: L+R screw terminal (Euroblock)
- Emergency control: 24V contacts mute all except channel 1
- Phantom power: +20V (switchable channels 1-3)
- Controls: Media, 3 x Mic/Line, 2 x Aux, Treble, Bass, Master level
- Rear panel controls: Priority muting level, mic/line and phantom DIP switches
- Input impedance: 2.2k Ohms (mic/line), 10k Ohms (aux)
- Frequency response : mic: 20Hz - 18kHz
- Frequency response : line: 14Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency response : aux: 10Hz - 23kHz
- Input sensitivity : mic/line: -45dBV
- Input sensitivity : aux/line-: 10dBV
- Signal to noise ratio : mic: 55dB
- Signal to noise ratio : aux/line: 60dB
- Dimensions: 482 x 130 x 44mm
- Weight: 1.96kg
Adastra MM3260 PDF File Download
For over 60 years Adastra has serviced the needs of the background audio market as a fully established brand name, celebrated for quality and excellence, and they continue to develop their range in order to remain at the forefront of the industry.
With a comprehensive range of associated products also available, including speaker brackets, rack cabinets and microphones.
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org