UK Delivery Charges
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £14.99.
Note: Next-day services are classed as working day (Mon-Fri) and do not include weekends.
For a UK mainland Saturday Delivery Service the rate is £19.99
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Orders must be placed before 3:30pm to guarantee same-day dispatch. Any orders placed after this time are not guaranteed to be shipped the same day, and are more likely to be shipped the next working day.
To guarantee Saturday Delivery, orders must ideally be placed before 2pm.
We operate during office hours, Mon-Fri, 9am - 5pm, and are closed during the weekend. Orders placed over the weekend or Friday after cutoff will be processed and shipped the following Monday.
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £29.99 (Shipping to Republic of Ireland, France, Germany, Guernsey & Jersey - 3-5 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
EU Import Tax
Any goods shipped outside of the UK, over a certain value will incur an import tax. The cost and rate will be dependant on the country and the order value.
This is a legal requirement and MUST be paid prior to delivery in order to receive your goods. You will be contacted by the courier once the order is dispatched to pay the fee.
Failure to pay import tax when applicable will result in the order being shipped back to Audio Volt. Any returned goods sent back to ourselves due to a non-payment of import tax are NOT ELIGABLE for a refund on the shipping charge.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com
(We operate during office hours, Mon-Fri, 9am - 5pm, and are closed during the weekend)