WiSA SoundSend - Wireless Home Cinema Audio Transmitter
WiSA SoundSend allows for wireless home cinema systems to be setup quickly and easily via WiSA technology. Perfect for use with the Lithe Audio Pro Series Speakers.
The WiSASoundSend turns any TV into a WiSA-compatible device, allowing it to transmit audio to any WiSA enabled speaker in order to create a fully immersive home cinema system.
It works perfectly with the Lithe Audio Pro Series speakers, allowing a completely wireless ceiling speaker system in configurations such as 5.1 or 7.1, and fully supports Dolby Atmos.
HOW IT WORKS
The SoundSend connects to your TV via HDMI and uses your TV’s ARC (Audio Return Channel) or eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) to receive audio and then transmits that audio wirelessly.
The WiSA mobile app provides all the control over the audio system, including volume, EQ and speaker placement. There are also presets which can be selected based on what media is being used, for example, films, games TV etc. This will adjust the settings accordingly to sound the best for the chosen media playback.
My Zone in the app allows you to virtually place your speakers in relation to the listening position (sofa). This will configure the audio playback between all connected speakers to ensure the latency is as low as possible to provide the best sound possible.
- Requires ARC or eARC - Reference your TV Specs
- USB or Mains Powered
FAQ (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS)
Does SoundSend support DTS-Formatted Audio?
SoundSend does not support DTS-formatted audio at this time. SoundSend can decode most audio formats up to a 7.1 speaker layout, including Dolby Digital and Digital+, Dolby TrueHD, and 3.1.2 or 5.1.2 Dolby Atmos.
Does SoundSend allow mixing of different WiSA speakers & brands?
Yes, all WiSA Certified products will work seamlessly together. That being said, subtle variations in different brands speaker tuning may not provide the most cohesive system - one brand may sound more bass-heavy compared to another, so it's best to have the same speakers per connected system.
Does SoundSend have crossover settings for each speaker?
SoundSend honours crossover frequencies programmed into each speaker, and will send the range of frequencies appropriate for that speaker.
Does unplugging/powering off a speaker unpair it from SoundSend? Will it have to be set up in the app again?
No. Once a speaker is identified upon auto-discovery or via Scan for Speakers, SoundSend remembers that speaker by MAC address and will send it the same audio channel data when it powers up again.
Can I connect two audio sources and switch between them on the fly?
Yes. You can connect two sources (HDMI and Optical) to it and switch back and forth using the app. If you have two or more HDMI sources you can purchase a 4K Video-capable HDMI switch online for surprisingly low prices.
WiSA is a Wireless Audio Association specialising in creating wireless audio solutions which all work with one another.
The key features of WiSA is that they allow the user to create a fully immersive home cinema systems in configurations like 5.1 or 7.1, completely wirelessly with zero latency.
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Our Delivery Charges
All orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE via our standard delivery 2-3 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £50.00 will start as low as £1.99 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org