Adastra RZ45 - 5-Zone Remote Audio Matrix System with Bluetooth
The Adastra RZ45 5-Zone Audio Matrix System is designed to offer a flexible and expandable solution for multi-zone commercial sound systems.
This remote audio system provides complete control of up to 5 areas/zones all from a touch operated remote wall plate (one wall plate supplied). The touch operated remote wall plates enable you to control the volume, audio source & microphone paging from within the area/zone you are in.
A typical setup - Office Building
- Zone 1 - Main office
- Zone 2 - Reception
- Zone 3 - Meeting room
- Zone 4 - Kitchen
- Zone 5 - Staffroom
The Adastra Matrix System will allow you to have different audio sources playing in each area. For example, you could have the FM radio playing in the reception and main office areas, and then either a Bluetooth device or TV playing in the staffroom. The volume can also be controlled for each area.
The Adastra RZ45 Audio Matrix System can be installed into a 19" Rack cabinet or case. It takes up 1U of rack space.
Adastra RZ45 Matrix System Key Features
Up to 5 remotely operated zones
4 inputs for a variety of audio devices
USB input and Bluetooth Connectivity
Supplied with 1 touch operated remote wall plate (extendable up to 5)
Microphone input with override
Emergency alarm input
Remote Wall Plates
Only one TR86 is supplied with the RZ45 system but up to 5 may be connected to activate as many zones as are required.
Each TR86 remote control can select an audio source from 1, 2, 3 or 4/USB. Audio sources 1, 2 and 3 are line inputs which can be connected to the rear panel of the RZ45 via L+R RCA sockets. You can connect a range of devices to these inputs such as smartphones, tablets, laptops, TVs or external CD/media players.
The output level for each of these can be trimmed using rotary level controls to avoid overloading the zone output.
Audio source 4 is labelled as 4/USB since it is fed from the internal media player, which can playback files from USB or Bluetooth.
The TR86 is touch-operated with a toughened glass surface and is designed to fit into a single gang 86 x 86mm back box (supplied)
Additional TR86 remote units are available separately (953.050).
The TR86 Remote Wall Plates are connected via a standard network cable with an RJ45 connection. This will deliver power to the TR86 for up to 100m.
For longer cable runs up to 1km, the TR86 will require separate local 24Vdc power supplied to the screw contacts at the rear.
CS-5 Call Station (optional) VIEW HERE>
The Adastra CS-5 Call Station can be connected to the RZ45 Audio Matrix via standard network cable with RJ45 connections.
Like the TR86 Wall Plates, the CS-5 Call Station requires a separate 24Vdc power supply if the network cable run is longer than 100m. This will enable the CS-5 to operate up to 1km away from the matrix system.
The CS-5 Call Station is perfect for making an announcement or emergency message to a certain area or throughout the whole building.
When a signal is picked up from the microphone all other inputs will be muted to ensure the message can be heard clearly. Once the mic is deactivated all zones will be rest back to their previous settings.
The Adastra CS-5 Call Station can be purchased separately HERE>
You can connect a 24Vdc trigger from an emergency alarm panel (e.g. fire alarm) to the 24V mute contacts on the rear panel. This will mute all except the paging microphone and the EMG Audio input when the alarm is activated and sends 24V to the contacts.
The EMG Audio input is an unbalanced line input via screw terminals, which is enabled to all zones during emergency triggering. A pre-recorded evacuation message or siren recording may be continually played into this input but will not be heard until triggered
If you require any assistance with any of our products then call us on 02476 369890 and one of our specialists will be happy to help. Or you can use our Request a call back form.
Adastra RZ45 Audio Maxtrix System Specifications
- Power supply: 100-240Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC lead included)
- Fuse: T1AL
- Audio source: USB/Bluetooth media player
- Bluetooth version: v2.0
- Inputs: Paging mic. (XLR) + 3 x stereo line (RCA)
- Microphone : input sensitivity: -41dBV
- Line input : sensitivity: -12.5dBV
- Call station input : sensitivity: +4dBV
- Emergency control: 24V mute contacts and emergency audio input
- EMG input: sensitivity: -10dBV
- Signal to noise ratio : mic: 65dB
- Signal to noise ratio : line: 73dB
- Outputs: 5 x stereo zones (RCA)
- Output impedance : line: 600 ohms
- THD +N: <0.1% @ 1kHz
- Monitor outputs: Stereo 3.5mm headphone jack (assignable)
- Phantom power: +24V switchable for paging mic.
- Remote control connection: 8P8C (RJ45)
- Frequency response : ±3dB: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Attenuation: -30dB (paging)
- Dimensions: 483 x 177 x 44mm
- Weight: 1.76kg
Adastra RZ45 Audio Matrix System - PDF File Download
For over 60 years Adastra has serviced the needs of the background audio market as a fully established brand name, celebrated for quality and excellence, and they continue to develop their range in order to remain at the forefront of the industry.
With a comprehensive range of associated products also available, including speaker brackets, rack cabinets and microphones.
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org