Adastra CS-5 Desktop Paging Microphone for RZ45 Audio Matrix System
The Adastra CS-5 desktop paging microphone is designed for use with the RZ45 Audio Matrix System and is great for public address announcements.
The Adastra CS-5 Call Station can be connected to the RZ45 Audio Matrix via standard network cable with RJ45 connections.
Like the TR86 Wall Plates, the CS-5 Call Station requires a separate 24Vdc power supply if the network cable run is longer than 100m. This will enable the CS-5 to operate up to 1km away from the matrix system.
The CS-5 Call Station is perfect for making an announcement or emergency message to a certain area or throughout the whole building.
When a signal is picked up from the microphone all other inputs will be muted to ensure the message can be heard clearly. Once the mic is deactivated all zones will be rest back to their previous settings.
Adastra CS-5 Paging Microphone Key Features
Desktop paging microphone for use with the RZ45 Audio Matrix
Perfect for public address applications
Up to 1km remote wiring over CAT5/6
Local audio input via 3.5mm jack
Select what zones/areas you want the announcement sounding in
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Adastra CS-5 Deskop Paging Microphone Specifications
- Power supply: 24Vdc, 500mA from RJ45 or optional adaptor
- Max. connection length: 100m (CAT5 cable) or 1km with optional 24Vdc adaptor
- Capsule: Back electret condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Controls: Aux/Mic/Chime levels, chime DIP switches, zone/page buttons
- Connectors: XLR, RJ45 to RZ45, 24Vdc power jack, 3.5mm aux in
- Frequency response: -3dB 150Hz - 22kHz
- Input level Mic: -46dBV, Aux: -10dBV
- Input impedance Mic: 600 Ohms, Aux: 50k Ohms
- Output level: 10dBV
- Output impedance: balanced 600 Ohms
- S/N ratio: -60dB (all channels selected)
- Interface: RS-485 control
- Zone assign: 5 zones, any combination
- Dimensions: 460 x 140 x 115mm
- Weight: 670g