W-Audio DM800H Twin Handheld UHF Wireless Mic System (863MHz/865MHz)
The DM 800H Wireless Microphone System features 2x Handheld microphones which can be used simultaneously. This kit is perfect for live talks and conferences.
The DM series of wireless UHF twin handheld radio microphones come with 15 switchable digital frequencies. When operating in Channel 70 (863-865Mhz), these systems can be used without a license in the UK.
Featuring intelligent mute software, the receiver will automatically mute the audio output if the transmitter is turned off or goes out of range. These systems provide exceptional vocal clarity and a dependable wireless connection, allowing performers to move freely on stage.
These systems deliver pristine sound quality and unwavering reliability. The rechargeable transmitters have a sturdy metal body and an ergonomic design to withstand the demands of touring.
They are supplied with a protective foam-lined carrying case for safe transport.
Key features include:
- Phase Lock Loop (PLL)
- Digital audio transmission
- IR sync facility for simple setup
- Rechargeable transmitters, up to 8 hour battery life
- USB charge output on the rear panel of the receiver
- 16bit digital pilot frequency avoids interference
- 15 selectable frequencies
- Ultra low latency coupled with 48kHz processing
- Colour TFT receiver display
- LCD transmitter display
- Auto frequency scanning and spectrum display
- Balanced XLR output for each channel plus unbalanced mixed output
- Frequency response (handheld): 30Hz-20kHz
- Audio output level: 400mV
- Dynamic range: 96dB
- Receiver power supply: 12V DC (adaptor supplied)
- Up to two systems can be used together
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
W-Audio DM800H Twin Handheld UHF Wireless Mic System Specifications
System in case dimensions: 340 x 450 x 120mm
System in case weight: 2.6kg
Receiver dimensions: 50 x 210 x 200mm
Microphone dimensions: 250 x 40 x 40mm
Frequency response (handheld): 30Hz-20kHz
Audio output level: 400mV
Dynamic range: 96dB
Receiver power supply: 12V DC (adaptor supplied)