Sonos Indoor/Outdoor Set - Wireless Speaker Set with Built-in Alexa
Get brilliant sound at home and beyond with the Sonos Indoor-Outdoor Wireless Speaker Set with built-in Alexa.
Our Sonos outdoor wireless speaker system features built-in Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant so you can control the system completely hands-free. In addition to this, you can wirelessly stream all of your favourite music via the Sonos app, Apple AirPlay 2 and Spotify, all over your WiFi network.
WiFi not available? Don't worry our Sonos Smart Speaker System also features Bluetooth connectivity so you can easily pair your smart device and stream audio from anywhere!
- 1x Sonos One Gen 2 for kitchen diner, lounge, conservatory & games-room audio
- 1x Sonos Move for outdoor, garden, patio, decking, wet-room & sauna audio
Music outside, all-year-round!
This wireless speaker system comes complete with the Sonos Move battery-powered smart speaker for outdoor and indoor listening.
Thanks to an IP56 rating, the Sonos Move stands up to humidity, rain, snow, dust, salt spray, UV rays, and extreme heat and cold; making it one of the best outdoor wireless speakers for gardens, patios, decking areas, wet-rooms, steam-rooms & saunas.
If you require any further assistance regarding the Sonos range please contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
View all of the full Sonos range HERE
Sonos One Gen 2
- Accessories Included: Power Cable, QuickStart Guide, Legal / Warranty Information
- Alarm: Via app
- Amplifier: Class D digital amplifier x 2
- Channels: 2.0
- Connections: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Amazon Alexa, Google Home
- Dimensions: H16.15 x W11.97 x D11.97cm
- Multi-room sound: Built-in
- Power Supply: Mains
- Radio tuner: Internet
- Speaker unit: Tweeter x 1, Woofer x 1
- Weight: 1.85kg
- Wi-Fi enabled: Yes
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com