Snom PA1 VoIP/SIP Tannoy & Public Address System
The Snom PA1 lets you connect an IP based phone into a public address speaker system.
Line output can be routed to a PA amplifier for larger scale public address applications like those in warehouses, offices & retail stores. Announcements can be made through the PA system via a handset.
Built-in 4-watt class-D amplifier which can power a loudspeaker; ideal for small public address applications such as in waiting rooms, reception areas & offices.
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Snom PA1 Specifications
- Voltage feed via network (PoE): IEEE 802.3af, class 3
- Ethernet: 2 x IEEE 802.3, 10/100 Mbps switch
- This product does not ship with a power supply. If you are not using a POE enabled network, you must purchase a POE injector or use a standard Snom power supply.
- SIP communication + Multicast
- Central configuration and maintenance
- Web interface menu
- Remote volume configuration
- 4 Watt power amplifier, class D (loudspeaker not included)
- Key for announcement of IP address and for resetting
- 2 LED status indicators
- For maintenance purposes: two 3.5 mm jacks for headphone connection
- 4 freely programmable output pins, configuration via web interface
- Robust housing for wall-mount