QED QX16/4 4-Core Flame Retardant Speaker Cable, White PVC (Custom Length)
The QED QX16/4 is a high-performance 4-core installation speaker cable with a flame retardant PVC outer sheath.
This professional installation cable from QED is designed to deliver excellent levels of performance suitable for both commercial and domestic loudspeaker systems.
The 4-core white speaker cable features a fully tested flame retardant design that meets and exceeds IEC60332-1. It is also fully RoHS2 compliant.
***Priced per metre; simply add the required length as a quantity in the basket.
- PVC flame-retardant high-performance outer jacket
- CPR Rating: Class E
- Large cross-sectional area of high purity copper conductors ensures good performance levels are maintained - even on longer runs
- Colour-coded conductor sheaths
- Sequentially metre marker
Available per metre,100m (328ft) PRObox and on 300m (948ft) reel.
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
QED QX16/4 Speaker Cable Specifications
- Conductor Size: 16 AWG
- Conductor Construction: 30/0.26
- Conductor Resistance: 13.3 Ω/km
- Conductor Cross-sectional Area: 1.5 mm2
- Insulation Colour: 6/4 Red, Black, White, Green
- Dielectric Strength: 600 kV AC
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Outside Diameter: 16/4 - 7.20 mm
- Jacket Colour: White
- Weight: 16/4 - 98 kg/km
- Length: Per metre, 100m & 300m