Neutrik NC3FXX-BAG XLR Female Cable Silver-Plated Connector (Black)
Durable 3-pole female cable connector with improved locking, strain relief, sleek design, and protective boot.
Introducing the Neutrik NC3FXX-BAG 3-pole female cable connector with nickel housing and silver contacts - the next generation of the globally-accepted standard for XLR cable connectors. The successor to the X series, this connector boasts several new features that improve its reliability, ease of assembly, and contact integrity.
Featuring an improved locking recess without a window, a more stringent housing for increased durability, and an improved chuck-type strain relief that provides a higher pull-out force, this connector is built to last. The sleek and ergonomic design adds value and convenience, while the rugged zinc diecast shell ensures longevity and dependability.
Additionally, the boot with a polyurethane gland offers high protection against cable bending stresses, and colored rings and boots are available for coding and identification purposes. The internal thread on the shell is well-protected against damage, making this connector the perfect choice for all your XLR cable needs.
- 3-pole female cable connector with nickel housing and silver contacts
- Improved locking recess and stringent housing for added security and durability
- Improved strain relief for higher pull-out force and easier assembly
- Boot with polyurethane gland for cable protection
- Colored rings and boots for coding and identification
- Sleek and ergonomic design
- Rugged zinc diecast shell for longevity
- Internal thread on shell protected against damage
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Neutrik NC3FXX-BAG Specifications
Capacitance between contacts: ≤ 4 pF
Contact resistance: ≤ 3 mΩ
Dielectric strength: 1,5 kVdc
Insulation resistance: > 10 GΩ (initial)
Rated current per contact: 16 A
- Rated voltage: < 50 V