Kinetik 5" 100W Low-Profile In-Ceiling Speakers (Pair)
Kinetik Low-Profile In-Ceiling Speaker with a 5-inch 100W polypropylene bass/mid driver designed for high-quality music reproduction in HiFi & home cinema applications.
These professional in-ceiling speakers feature a two-way array design with a 130mm polypropylene bass/mid driver and pivotable 19mm silk dome tweeter suited to a wide range of audio applications where a high-definition sound is required.
The tweeter can be angled 30 degrees in any direction from the centre thanks to its ball and socket design. This ensures optimized sound quality and prevents sound from reflecting off the wall which can lead to dips/boosts in certain frequencies resulting in poor sound quality.
The Kinetik ceiling speakers boast a low profile construction & quick-fit 'dog-leg clips designed to sit flush-mount in a ceiling or plasterboard wall.
Operating at up to 100W RMS @ 6 Ohms Impedance, the Kinetik speakers can be driven with high-grade amplifiers from major brands such as Yamaha, Sony, Denon & more.
Kinetik Ceiling Speaker Key Features
- Frameless, simple, unobtrusive design
- 100W RMS @ 6 Ohms
- Fast-fix solution (dogleg design)
- 5-inch polypropylene bass/mid driver
- Magnetic front grille
- Auto-protective tweeter reset switch
- Rotational tweeter
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Kinetik Ceiling Speaker Specifications
- Model Number: KISP-E130-LP
- Box Contents: 2x in-ceiling speakers, 2x speaker grilles
- Included accessories: 1x cut out template, 1x instruction manual
- Bass Driver: 130mm polypropylene
- Tweeter: 19mm silk dome
- Tweeter Protection: Polyimide auto protective reset switch
- Recommended Power: 10 - 100W (RMS)
- Impedance: 6 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 87dB
- Frequency Response: 55 - 22,000Hz
- Cutout Size: 179mm
- Mounting Depth: 85mm
- Speaker Weight: 1.35kg
- Packed Weight: 2.95kg
- Max. surface thickness: 30mm