Clever Acoustics GDS 20 Weatherproof Outdoor Garden Speaker, 100V / 8 Ohms
The Clever Acoustics GDS 20 is a weatherproof garden design loudspeaker designed for fixed audio applications in gardens, parks, hotel grounds, and outdoor dining areas, etc.
This outdoor garden speaker by Clever Acoustics offers a low-profile and discreet speaker solution for both commercial and domestic premises that require high-quality music and voice playback.
Thanks to a solid IP66 rated ABS cabinet, the Clever Acoustics GDS 20 is ideal for use all-year-round and is protected from all weather conditions. The outdoor loudspeaker can be fixed into position using the four fixing points, one in each corner of the base.
The GDS 20 garden speaker has a 360-degree dispersion angle that projects audio across a large area, making it ideal for large outdoor spaces.
The Clever Acoustics GDS 20 operates on 100V Line & 8 Ohms and has multiple power tappings of 5W, 10W & 20W, so it can be balanced to almost any music system.
For piece-of-mind, the Clever Acoustics GDS 20 is supplied with a 3-year manufacturers warranty.
On the back of the speaker, you will see two separate cables, one white and one grey.
The white cable is only for use with 100V commercial installations. For home/domestic users please ignore this cable as it is not required for your installation and move onto the grey cable.
The grey cable has 3 connections, black, white, and green. Simply connect the white cable to the positive output of your amp i.e. the red terminal and connect the black cable to the earth i.e. the black terminal.
White wire = Positive
Black wire = Negative
Commercial/100V Line Tappings
Red wire = 2.5W
Green wire = 5W
Yellow wire = 10W
Blue wire = COM
If you require any further assistance regarding our 100V Line range just contact us on 02476 369898 and one of our experts will be happy to help.
Clever Acoustics GDS 20 Specifications
- Dimensions: 235 x 212 x 213mm
- Weight: 1.73kg
- Dispersion Angle: 360° wide sound dispersion
- IP Rating: IP66
- Input: 100V, 70V, 8O
- Power taps @ 100V: 5W, 10W, 20W
- Power taps @ 70V: 2.5W, 5W, 10W
- Impedance: 2KO, 1KO, 500O, 8O
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 95dB
- Maximum SPL (Rated W/1m): 100dB
- Frequency response: 80Hz-15kHz
- Connections: Flying lead
Clever Acoustics GDS 20 PDF Downloads
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com