Adastra RMC120, 5 Channel 100V Line / 8 Ohms Mixer Amplifier with CD, USB, SD Card & FM Radio
The Adastra RMC120 is an easy to install all in one amplifier solution for your background audio system. Featuring a built-in CD Player & FM radio tuner.
The RMC120 by Adastra is a 5 channel 100V line amplifier suitable for commercial environments looking for a professional sound system. This high-quality amplifier has a 120W RMS load capacity which is ideal for use with our ceiling speakers, wall mounted speakers and horn speakers that work on a 100V line system.
The RMC120 has a built-in CD Player and an FM tuner which can be set up in no time. Additionally, you can connect an iPod / iPad to one of the spare input channels using a mini-jack to phono cable that we supply.
Supplied with rack mount ears the RMC120 can be installed into a standard 19" rack with at least 2U rack space. We always recommend have a couple of extra slots for ventilation.
100V line mixer-amplifier with an integral sound source. 5 input channels include a balanced XLR microphone input with switchable phantom power and Vox override, 2 mic/line jack inputs and 2 RCA line inputs. A built-in CD player provides audio playback alongside a USB/SD media player with an integrated FM radio tuner. Bass & Treble EQ and Master volume control the overall output, which can power either low impedance or 100V line speakers. A comprehensive solution for commercial sound installations.
Adastra RMC120 Key Features:
5 input channels
USB/SD/FM audio player
Slot load CD player
External D.C. power option
8 Ohms or 100V line speaker output
2U 19" rack mountable
Supplied with rack-mount ears
[widgetic-photo-overlay id=5ab11469ecb2a1fa028b4575 autoscale=on width=450 height=250 resize=fixed]
[widgetic-photo-overlay id=5ab114a7ecb2a103038b4569 autoscale=on width=460 height=250 resize=fixed]
If you require any further assistance regarding our 100V Line range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
Adastra RMC120 Mixer Amplifier Specifications
- Power supply: 110/240Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)
- DC power: 24Vdc (screw terminals)
- Output power: 120Wrms
- Output: signal: 2 x RCA
- Inputs: Mic XLR, 2 x mic/line jack, 2 x RCA line
- Controls: Mic1, mic/line2+3, line4+5 (USB), bass, treble, master volume
- Audio source: Integral CD player & USB/SD/FM module
- Equalizer: bass: 100Hz ±10dB
- Equalizer: treble: 10kHz ±10dB
- Rear panel switches: Phantom, Vox, Mic/Line (2 + 3)
- Outputs: speaker: 100V / 8 Ohms / COM terminals
- Phantom power: +20V (MIC 1 input)
- THD: <1.0%
- Dimensions: 433 x 320 x 89mm
- Weight: 9kg
ADASTRA RMC120 AMPLIFIER - PDF FILE DOWNLOAD
For over 60 years Adastra has serviced the needs of the background audio market as a fully established brand name, celebrated for quality and excellence, and they continue to develop their range in order to remain at the forefront of the industry.Founded in 1949, Adastra has earned a great reputation for delivering high-quality background audio systems.
Their products have been created with you the user in mind, offering a flexible and modular approach to installation of music background systems.
With a comprehensive range of associated products also available, including speaker brackets, rack cabinets and microphones. You can see why Audio Volt and Adastra are a match made in heaven.
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org