Adastra LA-600 MKII Induction Loop Amplifier
Adastra LA-600 induction loop amplifier for driving a cable loop around a room of up to 600m² to provide assisted listening for hearing aid users.
The LA-600 features a number of line-level & microphone inputs for connecting an external audio source such as a MP3/CD player, laptop/PC or TV all of which can be transmitted around the hearing loop.
Microphone input 1 features a priority switch meaning it will override all of the other inputs when a signal is picked up. This is great for paging applications when an announcement needs to be heard loud and clear as well as general public address.
In addition to this, the LA-600 also has alarm contacts that can be fed to an alarm panel and sound a siren throughout the system ensuring everyone can be alerted in the case of an emergency.
Tamper proof ideal for
Adastra LA-600 Key Features:
- Suitable for hearing aids fitted with a "T" switch
- Mic/line level switch for each input
- Phantom power switch for each input
- Tamper proof channel volume, bass & treble and loop current level controls
- Adjustable metal loss correction
- Alarm contacts for built-in siren
- Priority switchable for channel 1
- Peak current LED indication
- 19" rack mountable
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Adastra LA-600 Specifications
- Power supply: 110/240Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)
- Frequency response: 50Hz - 5kHz (±3dB)
- Input sensitivity : line: -6dBu/6k Ohms
- Input sensitivity : mic: -56dBu/2k Ohms
- Signal to noise ratio: 75dB (line), 60dB (mic)
- THD: <1%
- Fuse: T2A 250V
- Rack height: 2U
- Area coverage: 600m² max.
- Dimensions: 483 x 235 x 88mm
- Weight: 4.22kg