Adastra WA-210-SET In-Wall Compact Bluetooth Amplifier and Ceiling Speaker Kit for Homes and Hotels
This in-wall compact Bluetooth amplifier and ceiling speaker kit is perfect for adding comfortable background music into environments such as hotel rooms, kitchens, lounges, and small offices etc.
This in-wall amplifier and speaker kit from Adastra is ideal for areas where space is a premium and a quick and easy setup is needed. The kit takes minutes to set up and once installed should never have to be touched again.
Simply connect your smartphone or tablet to the amp via Bluetooth connectivity and away you go. Alternatively, you can tune to your favourite radio station via the integrated FM tuner. An SD/USB input allows you to play downloaded tracks.
The WA-210 digital in-wall amplifier is built into a single gang wall plate. Powered directly from a 100-240V mains supply, the unit can be installed into a partition wall or 38mm back box and provides a minimal yet fully functional control surface.
Dimensions: 86 x 86 x 27mm (amplifier)
This hotel and kitchen amplifier kit is completed with two high-quality 10W ceiling speakers great for all genres of music. They feature an unobtrusive, flush-mount design perfect for all room decors. They ensure a slick but discreet into any home or hotel environment.
Adastra WA-210-SET In-Wall Bluetooth Amp and Speaker Kit Key Features:
Compact in-wall amplifier
Bluetooth connectivity, FM tuner, & USB/SD
Flush-mount 10W ceiling speakers
Remote control supplied
If you require any further assistance regarding our 100V Line range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
WA-210-SET Adastra In-Wall Amplifier and Speaker Kit Specifications
MPN: WA-210-SET EAN: 5015972192436
- Power supply: 100-240Vac, 50/60Hz (screw terminal)
- Output power : max.: 2 x 10W
- Impedance: 8 Ohms (each speaker)
- Cutout: 165-170mmØ (each speaker)
- Mounting depth: 38mm amplifier, 65mm speakers
- THD: <0.03% @1kHz 1W
- SNR: >81dB
- Frequency response: 140Hz - 16kHz
- Bluetooth version: 2.1
- Audio format: mp3, wma, wav, flac
- Remote battery: CR2032
- Dimensions: 86 x 86 x 27mm (amplifier), 70 x 190mmØ (speaker)
- Weight: 128g (amplifier) , 510g (each speaker)
For over 60 years Adastra has serviced the needs of the background audio market as a fully established brand name, celebrated for quality and excellence, and they continue to develop their range in order to remain at the forefront of the industry.
With a comprehensive range of associated products also available, including speaker brackets, rack cabinets and microphones. You can see why Audio Volt and Adastra are a match made in heaven.
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com