Yamaha RS202D Amplifier & Q Acoustics 3010i Bookshelf Speakers (BLACK)
This bundle is perfect for any home cinema or living room. The sound quality is excellent and the stylish speakers will fit in with any decor.
This bundle includes 2x Q Acoustics 3010i Speakers, Yamaha RS202D Amplifier and 5m of high-quality Speaker Cable. It's a great choice for any home looking to add a premium quality sound system and is great for music playback, films, games and more.
The speakers are large enough to provide a very good bass response and loud volume, but compact enough to not be too obtrusive, and will fit comfortably on any media console, table or shelf.
Included in the kit:
- 2x Q Acoustics 3010i Bookshelf Speakers (Black)
- 1x Yamaha RS202D Stereo Amplifier
- 5m Clarion Premium Speaker Cable
Q Acoustics 3010i Bookshelf Speakers
Sold as a pair, these premium quality Q Acoustics 3010i bookshelf speakers offer an amazingly solid sound and have been designed with home audio environments in mind.
They can be shelf-mounted, stand-mounted or wall-mounted on optional, dedicated stands and brackets.
Boasting room-filling sound with its 100mm (4 in) and 22mm (0.9 in) precision drivers, focussing on power-to-size ratio, the crossover has been revised to take advantage of a larger cabinet volume to enhance sensitivity and bass extension.
They come in four colours: Graphite Grey, Arctic White, English Walnut or Carbon Black and all feature the magnetic grille as seen in the rest of the 3000i range.
Key Features Q Acoustics 3010i:
- Slim-line & versatile design
- 22mm decoupled High Frequency Driver with wide surround
- Low Profile Terminals
- New low profile binding posts
- Available in Arctic White, Carbon Black, Graphite Grey and English Walnut
Yamaha RS202D Amplifier
100W per channel
With 100W per channel, the R-S202D is one of the most powerful amplifiers in its class. Details such as placing the power transformer close to the power amp circuit, for low signal loss, helps the R-S202D produce a powerful and dynamic sound. If you've got a larger than average room to fill, or difficult speakers to drive, the R-S202D should be your main contender.
Yamaha's 'Natural Sound'
Based on Yamaha's concept of 'Natural Sound', the R-S202D has been designed from the outset to sound evenly balanced and realistic. Only with painstaking attention to detail, such as connecting the signal and power grounds at one point to eliminate mutual interference, is this possible. Its higher signal-to-noise ratio means you hear more of the music and less distortion. For an even more detailed, true-to-life sound, the Pure Direct switch bypasses the tone and balance controls.
Featuring a built-in Bluetooth receiver, the R-S202D is the ideal way of streaming music from your smartphone or tablet to your Hi-Fi separates system. Stream the music stored on your device or take advantage of streaming music services such as Spotify or Apple Music, all from the comfort of your smart device.
DAB and FM
With both DAB (Digital Audio Broadcasting) and FM tuners onboard, this Yamaha is ideally equipped for listening to a wide range of stations. Select DAB for a vast range of digital radio stations, including the popular BBC 6 Music, 4 Extra and 5 live. DAB also lets you hear crisp, digital clarity of sound, free from interference. For local stations or a more expansive sound with national stations (roof-mounted aerial recommended) FM is also on hand. RDS (Radio Data Service) offers station type, text data and signal strength information.
If you require any further assistance regarding our Yamaha or Q Acoustics range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Q Acoustics 3010i Bookshelf Speakers
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex
- Bass Unit: 100 mm (4 in)
- Treble Unit: 22 mm (0.9 in)
- Frequency Response (+3 dB, -6 dB): 65 Hz – 30 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 6 Ω
- Minimum Impedance: 4 Ω
- Sensitivity (2.83 Vrms@1 m): 86 dB
- Stereo Amplifier Power: 15 - 75w
- AV Receiver (2 ch. driven): 50 - 125 W
- Crossover Frequency: 2.6kHz
- Effective Volume: 4.0 L (244 cu in)
- Dimensions H/W/D: 253 x 150 x 252 mm (10.0 x 5.9 x 10 in)
- Weight (per speaker): 4.1 kg (9.0 lbs)
Yamaha R-S202D Stereo Amplifier Specifications
- Maximum Power (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD): 140 W + 140 W
- High Dynamic Power/Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms): 125 W / 150 W / 165 W / 180 W
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 100 kHz (0 ± 0.5 dB / 0 ± 3.0 dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (CD to Sp Out, 20 Hz-20 kHz): 0.2%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (CD): 100 dB (S: 500 mV)
- Input Sensitivity (CD): 500 mV / 47 k-ohms
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17-1/8” x 5-1/2” x 12-5/8”
- Weight: 14.8 lbs.