W Audio RM Quartet Tie Clip / Lapel Beltpack Kit (864.30Mhz)
The W Audio RM Quartet Tie Clip / Lapel Beltpack Kit (864.30Mhz) is a great addition to the W-Audio RM Quartet Handheld Wireless Microphone System, providing a hands-free experience for a wider range of uses.
This belt pack kit is designed to work with our best selling W Audio Quartet quad wireless mic system.
Each kit contains 1x belt pack transmitter 1x headset microphone and 1x lavalier / Lapel Microphone.
Simply swap out one of your hand held microphones from your Quartet system and you now have the ability to mix up your choice of microphones.
For example, you could use 2x lapel and 2x hand helds or simply swap all four hand helds for 4x lapel.
(Note: The lapel is to be used in place of the handheld transmitter.)
1x Beige headset Mic & 1x Lapel / Tie clip Mic
1x Beltpack Reciever (Colour coded to match the Quartet receiver)
If you require any assistance with any of our products then call us on 02476 369890 and one of our specialists will be happy to help. Or you can use our Request a call back form.
W Audio RM Quartet Tie Clip / Lapel Beltpack Kit (864.30Mhz) Specifications
Height (cm): 3.5
Width (cm): 18.0
Depth (cm): 13.0
Weight (kg): 0.2
W-Audio - Providing high-quality and easy to use wireless microphone systems & low impedance amplifiers, at a very attractive price. A great alternative to Sennheiser.
W-Audio is a manufacturer of wireless microphone systems and amplifiers, providing top build great sound quality, and an affordable price point.
Whether it's a single handheld wireless microphone system or a more complex dual-band headset & lavalier system, W-Audio have you covered.
We're huge fans of W-Audio here at Audio Volt, and we were pleasantly surprised at the quality of every microphone kit and amplifier we've got our hands on. We were also impressed with how easy the wireless microphone systems were to set up, thanks to the infrared syncing method. When it comes to wireless microphone systems, W-Audio is the perfect alternative to Sennheiser.
Audio Volt is proud to stock W-Audio and offers FREE UK Shipping on orders over £50 with in-stock items dispatched within 24 hours.
[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com