Sennheiser E835S Switchable Cardioid XLR Dynamic Microphone
The Sennheiser E835S is a great choice for live talks on stage or in lectures, thanks to its high-speech intelligibility, durability, and on/off switch which can stop any unwanted broadcasts or feedback.
The E835S dynamic cardioid microphone has been designed for speech and vocals. With a frequency response suited perfectly for voice, it produces a sound that projects well and cuts through high volumes, whether on stage, a lecture hall, outdoors, or any live event.
Constructed from metal, the E835S is incredibly durable and will last a lifetime. It will fit into just about any microphone clip for stand use, and also includes a hum compensating coil & shock-mounted capsule to reduce handling noise when holding the microphone.
A key feature of the E835S is the switch, which can toggle the microphone on/off. This is a benefit for a number of reasons:
- It will eliminate any unwanted broadcasts, when switching users for example.
- As the audio can be muted from the mic, the user has complete control, not just the mixer operator which in some circumstances can be more convenient.
The switch is also noiseless, meaning no pops or clicks when transitioning between on & off.
Key features include:
Excellent feedback rejection
Handles high sound pressure levels
Cardioid pick-up pattern provides isolation from other on-stage signals
Shock-mounted capsule provides excellent suppression of handling noise
If you require any assistance with any of our products then call us on 02476 369890 and one of our specialists will be happy to help. Or you can use our Request a call back form.
See the SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
Sennheiser E835S Switchable Cardioid Dynamic MicrophoneConnector: XLR-3
- Switch: On/Off
- Frequency response: 40.....16000 Hz
- Transducer principle: dynamic
- Pick-up pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2,7 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Dimensions: Ø 48 x 180 mm
- Weight Without cable: 330 g