Sennheiser E835S Switchable Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
The Sennheiser E835S is a great choice for live talks on stage or in lectures, thanks to its high-speech intelligibility, durability, and on/off switch which can stop any unwanted broadcasts or feedback.
The E835S dynamic cardioid microphone has been designed for speech and vocals. With a frequency response suited perfectly for voice, it produces a sound that projects well and cuts through high volumes, whether on stage, a lecture hall, outdoors, or any live event.
Constructed from metal, the E835S is incredibly durable and will last a lifetime. It will fit into just about any microphone clip for stand use, and also includes a hum compensating coil & shock-mounted capsule to reduce handling noise when holding the microphone.
A key feature of the E835S is the switch, which can toggle the microphone on/off. This is a benefit for a number of reasons:
- It will eliminate any unwanted broadcasts, when switching users for example.
- As the audio can be muted from the mic, the user has complete control, not just the mixer operator which in some circumstances can be more convenient.
The switch is also noiseless, meaning no pops or clicks when transitioning between on & off.
Key features include:
Excellent feedback rejection
Handles high sound pressure levels
Cardioid pick-up pattern provides isolation from other on-stage signals
Shock-mounted capsule provides excellent suppression of handling noise
If you require any assistance with any of our products then call us on 02476 369890 and one of our specialists will be happy to help. Or you can use our Request a call back form.See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
Sennheiser E835S Switchable Cardioid Dynamic MicrophoneConnector: XLR-3
- Switch: On/Off
- Frequency response: 40.....16000 Hz
- Transducer principle: dynamic
- Pick-up pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2,7 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Dimensions: Ø 48 x 180 mm
- Weight Without cable: 330 g
Sennheiser XSW 1-ME2-E Premium Wireless Lapel Microphone System (Channel 70) - PDF file download
Sennheiser, a premium German brand that has been supplying the world with top-quality audio gear for decades.
Sennheiser has become synonymous with 'quality' in the audio industry. Offering professional audio products in a wide range of sectors, from studio-grade, aviation, or gaming headsets, to studio, live, or conference microphones.
At Audiovolt, we recommend Sennheiser to anybody whos budget allows as each product is built to last with convenience in mind, and sounds great.
When you buy a Sennheiser product, you can rest easy knowing you'll be receiving a quality item which will work for years, and if something does go wrong there is a 2-year warranty and a dedicated repair service to get up and running again.
[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com