QED QX16/4 4-Core Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) Speaker Cable (Custom Length)
The QED QX16/4 is a high-performance and exceptional quality 4-core installation speaker cable with a Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) outer jacket.
This professional installation cable from QED is designed to deliver excellent levels of performance suitable for both commercial and domestic loudspeaker systems.
Thanks to a large cross-sectional area of high-purity copper conductors the QED QX16/4 low smoke cable ensures good performance levels are maintained - even on longer runs.
The 4-core PINK speaker cable features a fully tested Low Smoke Halogen Free design that meets and exceeds IEC60332-1. It is also fully RoHS2 compliant.
***Priced per metre, simply add your required length to the quantity in your basket
- Large cross-sectional area of high purity copper conductors
- Ensures good performance levels are maintained even on longer runs
- Sequentially metre marked - counting down so you always know what you have left on the reel or in the box
- Colour-coded conductor sheaths
- Fully tested LSZH Design
- Fully tested flame retardant design meets and exceeds IEC60332-1
- Full test report available on request
- RoHS2 Compliant
- Supplied in custom lengths, 100m (328ft) PRObox & on 300m (984ft) reel
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
QED QX16/4 Low Smoke Speaker Cable Specifications
- Conductor Size: 16 AWG
- Conductor Construction: 30/0.25
- Conductor Resistance: 13.3 Ω/km
- Conductor Cross-sectional Area: 1.5 mm2
- Insulation Colour: 16/4 Red, Black, White, Green
- Dielectric Strength: 600 kV AC
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Outside Diameter: 16/4 - 7.20 mm
- Jacket Colour: Pink
- Weight: 16/4 - 98 kg/km
- Length: Custom length, 100m & 300m