Q Acoustics 3030i Bookshelf Stereo Speakers (Pair)
The Q Acoustics 3030i stereo bookshelf speakers have been designed to deliver big, bassy, hard-hitting yet beautifully poised sound from a compact, discreet and good-looking cabinet.
Thanks to our relationship with Q Acoustics, we can now bring you these high-end passive bookshelf speakers, perfect for audiophiles looking to step up their home audio game.
Sold as a pair, these premium quality speakers offer an amazingly low 46kHz response for solid, controlled bass and are designed with home audio environments in mind.
These Q Acoustics speakers offer ultra-clear sound even with its powerful bass presence thanks to their 22mm decoupled tweeter. This means that the tweeter is isolated from the bass driver, so you will hear every nuance of the audio without the bass affecting the mid or high ranges and vice versa, resulting in super-crisp sound production.
Also included is a custom-designed stand which will remove any unwanted vibrations from your surface of choice.
They come in four colours: Graphite Grey, Arctic White, English Walnut or Carbon Black and all feature the magnetic grille as seen in the rest of the 3000i range.
You can buy the matching Black or White 3030FSi floor stands to mount the 3030i bookshelf speakers.
- Extraordinarily low 46kHz response for punchy, controlled bass
- P2P computer-aided bracing eliminates cabinet-borne resonances for the cleanest, most accurate sound
- Custom-designed stand for perfect placement, perfect isolation and perfect stability
- Available in 4 colours
If you require any further assistance regarding our Q Acoustics range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Q Acoustics 3030i Bookshelf Speakers
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex
- Bass unit: 165 mm (6.5 in)
- Treble unit: 22 mm (0.9 in)
- Frequency response (+/-3 dB, -6 dB): 46 Hz - 30 kHz
- Average impedance: 6 Ω
- Minimum impedance: 4 Ω
- Sensitivity (2.83v@1m): 88 dB
- Stereo amplifier power: 25 - 75 W
- AV receiver power (2 ch. driven): 50 - 145 W
- Crossover frequency: 2.4 kHz
- Effective volume: 12.5 L (763 cu in)
- Enclosure dimensions (H/W/D): 325 x 200 x 329 mm (12.8 x 7.9 x 13.0 in)
- Weight (per speaker): 6.4 kg (14.1 lbs)