Q Acoustics 3020i Bookshelf Stereo Speakers (Pair)
Sold as a pair, these premium quality speakers offer an amazingly solid sound and have been designed with home audio environments in mind.
They can be shelf-mounted, stand-mounted or wall-mounted on optional, dedicated stands and brackets.
Boasting 125mm (5 in) and 22mm (0.9 in) precision drivers, the Q 3020i speakers deliver deep bass and room-filling sound.
They come in four colours: Graphite Grey, Arctic White, English Walnut or Carbon Black and all feature the magnetic grille as seen in the rest of the 3000i range.
- 25% increased cabinet volume from previous models
- P2P™ bracing
- 22mm decoupled High Frequency Driver with wide surround
- Low Profile Terminals
- Available in Arctic White, Carbon Black, Graphite Grey and English Walnut
What's in the box?
- 2 x 3020i bookshelf speakers
- 2 x Foam Bungs
- 2 x Speaker Grilles
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Handling Gloves.
- 8 x Rubber Speaker Grips
If you require any further assistance regarding our Q Acoustics range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Q Acoustics 3020i Bookshelf Speakers
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex
- Bass Unit: 125 mm (5 in)
- Treble Unit: 22 mm (0.9 in)
- Frequency Response (+3 dB, -6 dB): 64 Hz – 30 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 6 Ω
- Minimum Impedance: 4 Ω
- Sensitivity (2.83 Vrms@1 m): 88 dB
- Stereo Amplifier Power: 25 - 75w
- AV Receiver (2 ch. driven): 50 - 75w
- Crossover Frequency: 2.4kHz
- Effective Volume: 6.1 L (372 cu in)
- Dimensions H/W/D: 278 x 170 x 282 mm (11.0 x 6.7 x 11.1 in)
- Weight (per speaker): 10.59 lbs / (4.8 kg) per speaker