PreSonus Temblor T8 - 8" 100W Active Subwoofer
The PreSonus Temblor T8 is an ultra-compact floor-standing subwoofer that boasts a powerful low-end punch perfect for music & home cinema applications.
The Temblor T8 is compatible with virtually any Hi-Fi / Stereo amplifier from popular brands such as Yamaha, TEAC, Sonos & Denon, etc. Simply, connect to the line-output or dedicated sub out on your amp.
Extremely compact design that takes up very little floor space and can be easily hidden away in the corner of the room or behind furniture.
The Temblor T8 provides a continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz), allowing you to create a seamless crossover transition between your full-range stereo speakers and subwoofer for the most accurate listening experiences.
- Powerful low-end punch / 200W peak, 100W RMS
- Extremely compact - can be easily hidden away
- Compatible with most Hi-Fi / Stereo amplifiers
- Variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz)
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
PreSonus Temblor T8
- Main Inputs: 2 x Balanced ¼” TRS / 2 x Unbalanced RCA
- Main Outputs: 2 x Balanced ¼” TRS / 2 x Unbalanced RCA (both full range w/ 80Hz HPF option)
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz – 200 Hz
- Low Pass Filter Frequency: 50 – 130 Hz (variable)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >98 dB (A weighted)
- THD: 0.05%
- Amplifier Power: 200W peak, 100W RMS
- Power Consumption: 120W
- Amplifier Type Class: AB
- Peak SPL at 1m: 104 dB
- Woofer: 8” glass-composite, downward-firing
- Acoustic Port: Front-firing bass reflex (round)
- Weight: 21.2lbs (9.6Kg)
- Dimensions (WDH): 10.2” x 12.6” x 11” (260 x 320 x 280mm)