PreSonus Temblor T10 - 10" 170W Active Subwoofer
The PreSonus Temblor T10 is a compact floor-standing subwoofer that boasts a powerful low-end punch perfect for music & home cinema applications.
The Temblor T10 is compatible with virtually any Hi-Fi / Stereo amplifier from popular brands such as Yamaha, TEAC, Sonos & Denon, etc. Simply, connect to the line-output or dedicated sub out on your amp.
Extremely compact design that takes up very little floor space and can be easily hidden away in the corner of the room or behind furniture.
The Temblor T10 provides a continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz), allowing you to create a seamless crossover transition between your full-range stereo speakers and subwoofer for the most accurate listening experiences.
- Powerful low-end punch / 250W peak, 170W RMS
- Extremely compact - can be easily hidden away
- Compatible with most Hi-Fi / Stereo amplifiers
- Variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz)
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
PreSonus Temblor T10
- Main Inputs: 2- Balanced XLR / 2- Balanced ¼” TRS / 2- Unbalanced RCA
- Main Outputs: 2- Balanced XLR (full range with 80 Hz HPF option) / 2- Balanced ¼” TRS (full range with 80 Hz HPF option) / 1- Balanced XLR (Sub Out)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 200 Hz
- Low Pass Filter Frequency: 50 – 130 Hz (variable)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >98 dB (A weighted)
- THD: 0.019% @ power <160W
Amplifier Power: 250W peak, 170W RMS
- Power Consumption: 230W
- Amplifier Type Class: AB
- Peak SPL at 1m: 113 dB
Woofer: 10” glass-composite, front-firing
- Acoustic Port: Front-firing bass reflex (round)
Weight: 39.46 lbs (17.9 kg)
- Dimensions (WDH): 12.6” x 15.75” x 15.75” (320 x 400 x 400mm)