Neutrik NP2X Heavy Duty 6.35mm Mono Jack Plug
Neutrik NP2X Heavy Duty 6.35mm Mono Jack Plugs feature slimline bodies and precision-machined contacts.
The Neutrik NP2X Heavy Duty Mono A-gauge 6.35mm Jack Plugs are perfect for all your audio needs. These plugs feature slimline bodies and chuck-type strain relief, ensuring that your cables stay securely in place. With an overall diameter of 14.5mm, they are suitable for even the highest-density jackfields with a 15.88mm jack pitch.
The Neutrik NP2X jacks are designed to accept cables ranging from 4.0mm to 7.0mm in diameter and feature precision-machined one-piece contacts for optimal signal transmission.
These jacks are built to last and can handle even the toughest environments. Trust us for all your audio connectivity needs.
- Extra slim 1/4" plug for the highest packing density
- Proven chuck-type strain relief for reliable cable retention
- Precision machined one-piece contacts - avoid hook-up of tip contact
- Robust diecast shell in a stylish design
- Sleek design for best handling convenience
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Neutrik NP2X Specifications
- Contact resistance: Depends on mating connector mΩ
Dielectric strength: 1 kVdc
Insulation resistance: > 2 (initial) GΩ ≥ 1 GΩ (after damp heat test)
Rated current per contact: Depends on mating connector A
- Rated voltage: < 50 V