Monacor PA-704 35W 100V Mixer Amplifier with 12V/24V DC
The Monacor PA-704 is a compact 100V Mixer Amplifier that has 12V/24V power operation ideal for installation into vehicles or small venues.
With a 35W power output the PA-704 is capable of driving multiple background music speakers.
It can operate on both 100v or low impedance loudspeaker levels.
The PA-704 has a microphone input which has priority over the inputs; great for paging applications. An external media player such as a radio or phone can be connected to the Aux/Phono input on the back of the amplifier.
Comes with a 3-year manufacturers warranty.
Key features include:
- 1 x 35 W
- Silent operation due to fanless cooling concept
- 2 low-impedance microphone inputs
- 1 aux input, 1 phono input
- Speaker outputs via screw terminals
- Input and output level controls
- 2-way tone control for the output
- Connection for a microphone talk button to switch off the other sources during announcements
- Mains operation and 12-24 V emergency power operation
All Monacor products carry an industry leading 3 year warranty
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Monacor PA-704 Mixer Amplifier
- Peak output power: 70 W
- Power rating: 35 W
- Channels: 4
- Inputs: 5 mV (mic), 210 mV (aux), 5 mV (phono)
- Frequency range: 100-18,000 Hz
- Equalizer bass: ±10 dB/150 Hz
- Equalizer treble: ±10 dB/6 kHz
- S/N ratio: > 55 dB
- THD: < 1%
- Mains voltage: ~ 230 V
- Mains frequency: 50 Hz
- Power consumption, operation: 100 VA
- Operating voltage (possible alternative): DC 12-24 V
- Power supply (possible alternative): DC 2.5 A
- Admiss. ambient temp.: 0-40 °C
- Width: 320 mm
- Height: 85 mm
- Depth: 230 mm
- Weight: 4.97 kg
- Connections: 2 x 6.3 mm jack (mic), 1 x RCA L/R (aux), 1 x RCA L/R (phono), connecting terminals (speakers)