Monacor PA-102 12V PA Amplifier with Siren and CB Radio Style Handheld Microphone
Mountable Public Address Amplifier with Siren and CB Radio Style Handheld Push-to-Talk Microphone. Perfect for Vehicle Installations.
The Monacor PA-102 is perfect for vehicle installations such as trucks, cars, buses, boats, and more, and includes a CB radio-style handheld push-to-talk microphone for ultimate ease of use.
Both the microphone and auxiliary inputs have their own volume/level controls which means getting the right balance between the two features is a breeze.
The siren feature is activated by a single push-button and plays at the amplifier's maximum volume.
- Adjustable microphone input
- Adjustable auxiliary input
- Supplied with hand-held push-to-talk microphone
- Siren function via dedicated push-button
- Full-metal housing
- Supplied with mounting brackets
- 12V battery operation
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Monacor PA-102 PA Amplifier Specifications
- Peak output power: 15 W
- Power rating: 8.5 W
- Channels: 1
- Inputs: 3.4 mV/2.2¬†kΩ (mic), 240 mV/11 kΩ (line)
- Frequency range: 20-20,000 Hz
- S/N ratio: 70 dB
- THD: < 0.3%
- Operating voltage (possible alternative): DC 12 V
- Power supply (possible alternative): DC 2 A
- Admiss. ambient temp.: 0-40 ¬∞C
- Width: 151 mm
- Height: 41 mm
- Depth: 115 mm
- Weight: 410 g
- Connections: 1 x 6.3 mm jack (mic input), 1 x RCA L/R (line input), plug-in screw terminals (speakers), plug-in screw terminals (power supply)