Martin Audio C4.8T 4" High-Performance Flush-Mounted Ceiling Speaker
The Martin Audio C4.8T is a high-performance in-ceiling speaker offering a deep and rich sound in a compact and discrete form factor.
The Martin Audio C4.8T is an extremely compact, two-way flush-mount loudspeaker designed to deliver high fidelity sound in a wide range of applications, such as a bar, pub, restaurant or salon.
The speaker consists of a 4" bass driver with a UL rated, carbon fibre loaded polypropylene cone and a 0.8" (19mm) dome tweeter mounted side by side on the baffle. This configuration easily out-performs standard speaker construction by offering extended bass response and a wide dispersion of sound. This makes it suitable for a wide range of applications but it's especially useful in low-ceiling areas.
The polypropylene cone also lengthens the lifespan of the speaker by a country mile when compared a traditional paper cone, as it won't be affected by moisture or heat. The steel backcan provides extended bass response, and includes a removable Phoneix connector to attach the speaker cable.
This makes for incredibly easy installation saving time and effort.
The speaker has a removable paintable cone. This means that the speaker can be painted any colour to fit the decor.
- Tile rails
- C bracket
- Paint mask
- Cut-out template
Martin Audio C4.8T Key Features
- Two-way high performance flush mounting ceiling speaker
- 4" (100mm) UL94V-0 carbon fibre loaded polypropylene cone bass driver
- Very wide dispersion – 180° up to 10kHz
- High & low impedance operation – transformer included
- Fireproofed rising clamp plug and socket for easy pre-wiring
- 100dB continuous max SPL @ 1 metre
- Steel backcan
- Tile rails and C bracket included
- UL2043 & UL1480
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Martin Audio C4.8T
- Type: Ceiling mounted, two-way vented enclosure
- Frequency response: 100Hz-20kHz ± 3dB, -10dB @ 80Hz
- Drivers: 4" (100mm) UL94V-0 PP bass driver, 0.8" (19mm) dome tweeter
- Rated power: 40W AES, 160W peak
- Sensitivity: 86dB
- Maximum SPL: 100dB continuous, 106dB peak
- Nominal impedance: 16 ohms
- Dispersion (-6dB): 180° conical up to 10kHz
- Crossover: 5kHz passive
- Enclosure: Steel backcan
- Finish: Bezel & grille – white UV resistant, Overpaintable, Backcan – zinc plated
- Protective grille: Perforated steel
- Connectors: Rising clamp plug and socket
- Accessories (included): 25W 70/100V line transformer, Tile rails, C bracket, Paint mask, Cut-out template
- Voltage taps: 100V – 25W, 12.5W, 6W. 70V – 25W, 12.5W, 6W, 3W
- Dimensions: (OD) 205mm x (D) 131mm, (OD) 8.1ins x (D) 5.1ins
- Cut-out diameter: 178mm (7.01 ins)
- Weight: 2.6kg (5.7lbs)