Martin Audio Adorn A55T 5.25 inch 50W 100V, High-Performance Wall Mount Speaker
The Martin Audio Adorn A55T is a compact and stylish, yet powerful two-way 100V Line speaker designed for high-quality background audio.
The Martin Audio Adorn A55T is a stylish & modern wall-mounted 100V-Line speaker perfect for bars, restaurants, pubs and similar venues looking to add high-quality audio.
Their unique yet unobtrusive design and size make the A55T ideal when space is a premuim, and are a great option for low-ceiling areas.
The A55T is capable of producing a rich low-end, making them suitable for light foreground music in a small bar or pub environment. This makes them a great option for people looking for this functionality while keeping a compact form factor.
Comprising a 5.25” (100mm) LF driver and a 0.75” (19mm) silk-dome HF driver on a 110° x 80° horn, it handles 50W AES, 200W peak and can produce 113dB peak output at 1 metre. It has a smooth frequency response and strong bass reproduction that extends down to 65Hz.
The A55T features 100V Line power tappings at 30w / 15w / 7.5w With a nominal impedance of 16 ohms. This setup means multiple speakers can be run on single or zonal amplifiers in larger environments, and multiple speakers can be driven in parallel from a single channel of a low impedance amplifier.
The Adorn A55T's are available in black or white, but can be easily painted to match any décor, and can be wall-mounted vertically or horizontally using the wall bracket supplied.
The A55T can also be used for general outdoor use using and additional waterproof connector cover.
Martin Audio Adorn A55T Key Features
- Contemporary, unobtrusive design
- High output capability
- High fidelity sound
- Low and high-frequency overload protection
- Vertical or horizontal orientation
- Wide 110° x 80° coverage
- Wall bracket included
- 5-year warranty
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Martin Audio Adorn A55T
- Type: Ultra-compact passive two-way system, front ported bass reflex
- Frequency response: 90hz-17khz ± 3db, -10db @ 65hz
- Drivers: LF: 5” /1” high-temp voice coil, coated paper cone, rubber surround ferrite motor, pressed steel chassis / HF: 0.75” silk dome, neodymium motor
- Rated power: 50w aes, 200w peak
- Sensitivity: 90db/1w/1m
- Maximum spl: 113db peak
- Transformer Taps: 100V: 30w / 15w / 7.5w | 70V: 30w / 15w / 7.5w / 3.75w
- Nominal Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Dispersion (-6db): 110° h x 80° v
- Crossover: 3khz passive (lf and hf auto-resetting fuses)
- Recommended high-pass filter: 60hz 24db/oct
- Enclosure: abs, ul 94v-0 rated
- Finish: Black or White
- Grille: Perforated steel
- Connectors: Push terminals
- Fittings: Wall bracket included
- Height: 245mm
- Width: 152mm
- Depth: 140mm
- Weight: 2.21kg