Large Warehouse PA Audio System - Powerful 1200W Suspended high-quality Music Speakers
A powerful 1200-watt audio system which has been optimised for background music and/or public address applications in large warehouses & factories.
Our large warehouse PA system comes with suspended pendant speakers that feature a 6.5-inch Polypropylene Cone and excellent frequency response (60Hz-22kHz) making them the ideal solution for high-quality music playback, unlike traditional PA speakers that are just designed for voice reproduction.
The music pendant speakers hang down from the ceiling and provide a wide area of sound dispersion at high volumes. They are supplied with suspension hardware to securely fix them into place.
The speakers have multiple 100V Line power tappings (5, 10, 20, and 40W) so you can dictate the output level of each speaker. This is ideal if there are multiple areas with different levels of background noise.
For example, in an area that has a lot of machinery, you could set the speakers to 40-watts, to output over the top of the equipment. Speakers in naturally quieter areas such as packing stations can then be set to a lower output level such as 10-watts to create a comfortable listening experience.
Powered by the Inter-M DPA1200S 1200-watt Class D Power Amplifier that has been designed to power large scale demanding PA applications 24/7.
Class-D amplification - extremely energy-efficient/lower in running costs/operates at much lower temperatures in comparison to traditional power amps.
Fully controlled by the IMG Stageline MMX-602 Audio Mixer.
Multiple audio source inputs for connecting media players such as DAB/FM radios, laptop's or PC's, smartphones & more.
You can also connect a paging microphone to MIC 1 which has priority over all other input sources.
- 1 x Inter-M DPA1200S 1200W 100V Class D Power Amplifier
- 1 x IMG Stageline MMX-602 6-Channel Mic/Line Audio Mixer
- 8, 16 or 24 x CLB Audio SPS40TW Suspended Pendant Music Speakers
- 200m AudioKraft Apollo Series Premium Speaker Cable
Please note, all of our systems are fully customisable. If you require us to tailor a system to suit your specific requirements then please do not hesitate to contact us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com
Inter-M DPA1200S 1200W Power Amplifier Specifications
- Rated Output Power: 1200W @ 100v/70v line
- Peak Power: 1260W
- Input Sensitivity: 1v/10kΩ balanced
- THD Max Output Power: Less than 0.1%
- THD Rated Power: Less than 0.03%
- S/N: More than 103dB
- Frequency Response: 50Hz ~ 20KHz
- Operating Temperature: -10°C - +40°C
- Operating Power: 220~240VAC 50/60Hz, DC 24V
- Power Consumption: 250W
- Dimensions: 482(W) x 88(H) x 450(D) mm
- Weight (Net): 11.00kg
- Weight (Gross): 12.00kg
IMG Stageline MMX-602/SW Specifications
- No. of channels: 6
- No. of inputs: 12
- Mic input: 1 mV/6.6 k?, 6 x 3-pole XLR, bal.
- Line input: 100 mV/10 k?, 6 x RCA L/R
- Master output: 1 V/600 ?, 1 x RCA L/R, 1 x 3-pole XLR L/R, bal.
- Record output: 310 mV/600 ?, 1 x RCA L/R
- Headphones: > 8 ?, 1 x 6.3 mm jack
- Frequency range: 20-20,000 Hz
- THD: 0.1%
- S/N ratio: 62 dB, unweighted
- Equalizer bass: ±12 dB/50 Hz
- Equalizer midrange: ±12 dB/1 kHz
- Equalizer treble: ±12 dB/10 kHz
- Talkover: -12 dB, manual
- Power supply: ~ 230 V/50 Hz/12 VA
- Mains voltage: ~ 230 V
- Mains frequency: 50 Hz
- Power consumption, operation: 12 VA
- Admiss. ambient temp.: 0-40 °C
- Width: 482 mm
- Height: 47 mm
- Depth: 208 mm
- Rack spaces, RS: 1
- Weight: 2.8 kg
CLB Audio SPS40TW Specifications
- Frequency Range: 60Hz ~ 22kHz
- Transformer Options: 8Ω and 5, 10, 20, and 40W @100v Line
- Speaker Driver Diameter: 6.5inch Kevlar cone
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 88dB
- Colour: White
- Material: ABS
- Dimensions: 252 Ø x 240(D) mm
- Weight (Net): 2.58kg
- Weight (Gross): 3.03kg
- IP Rating: 66
AudioKraft Apollo Series Cable
- CSA: 2 x 1.15mm²
- Strands: 2 x (25 x 0.18mmØCu + 20 x 0.18mmØCCA)
- Dimensions: 7.8mmØ
- Current: 15A max.
- Sheath: Black or White
- Length: Per metre, 25m, 50m, 100m
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com