Intusonic INTUFORCE 2SDL160 2 x 150W Power Amplifier, 4-8 Ohms
The INTUFORCE 2SDL160 is a feature-rich 2 x 150W amplifier that can be used in a wide variety of applications thanks to its versatile and well-thought-out design.
The Intusound INTUFORCE 2SDL160 2x150W amplifier is a great choice for businesses looking for a high-quality 2-channel amplifier to power their music system.
Thanks to the versatile nature of the 2SDL160, it's suited for use in most environments, such as a cafe, office, restaurant, bar and more.
The 2SDL160 features two standard balanced XLR/6.35mm Jack combi inputs, ideal for connecting a large range of input sources, such as a mixer, phone or PC. This is set up in a stereo ( L & R) configuration.
For added flexibility, there is also a Left and Right also phoenix terminal input. This will sum the incoming signal for each channel into mono, and even applies to a stereo signal. This means you can connect two stereo signals, and covert them seamlessly into mono.
This can be a lifesaver, as most devices such as a phone or tablet output a stereo signal, but problems can arise when plugging them into an amplifier only designed to accept a mono signal. Using this input on the INTUFORCE 2SDL160 will eliminate this issue.
Each input channel has a selectable 100Hz high pass filter to cut out any unwanted muddy bass tones, and there is a simple Low and High EQ setting per channel
The Intusonic INTUFORCE 2SDL160 features a phoenix style connector for the main speaker outputs for easy installation.
There are phoenix terminals and 3-pin XLR line outputs to route the input signal to another amp or audio device. This can be great for expanding the system, or when large numbers of speakers are required.
The line outputs can be also switched between pre and post volume & EQ, which could be useful in multi-amp setups as it will provide the ability to have one master volume control.
Each output is 150W RMS at 4 Ohm, Class-D. Class-D excels at producing a clean and punchy bass signal, making this a great choice in louder environments such as gyms or bars.
- 2 individual amplifier blocks with 150W power @ 4Ω each
- Class D topology with switch mode power supply
- Balanced (XLR-TRS Combo and 3.5mm terminal strip) inputs
- Ultra-High CMRR input circuitry for long cable runs
- Mono-summing option for two incoming stereo signals (on 3.5mm terminal strip connectors) allows to process two stereo signals into two mono signals
- Input forwarding switch for stereo and parallel mono modes
- Rear-side volume control for each channel with Peak LED
- Separate 2-Band-EQ and 100Hz HPF for both inputs
- XLR line-level LINK output with selectable routing pre/post Volume/EQ to allow flexible scaling of cascaded systems
- External MUTE contact
- Speaker output via 5.0mm terminal strip connectors
- Noiseless convection cooling without fan
- Full metal case with separately detachable rack ears and handles
- AC mains voltage selector 115/230V
- CE/ROHS compliant
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Intusonic INTUFORCE 2SDL160 2x150W Power Amplifier
- Rated Power @ 4Ω/8Ω: 2x 150W/80W
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20 kHz
- S/N ratio (8Ω, full power): >89 dB
- Resídual Noise (full power): <-71dBu
- Crosstalk damping: >63dB
- THD&N (rated power): <0.12%
- AC IN: 115V/230~ 50/60Hz, max 350W
- Dimensions: WxDxH 482.6x245x44mm
- Weight: 3.3 kg