Inter-M WS-50T White Full Range 50W 5" 100V Line / 8 ohm Wall Speaker Pair (Clearance)
This listing is for a pair of Inter-M WS-50T Wall Speakers that no longer have their original box. The speakers themselves are in great working condition and will be well packaged for delivery.
The Inter-M WS-50T is a premium wall-mounted speaker solution for commercial installs. This 5" speaker is perfect for medium sized venues thanks to it's high-power and stylish design.
The Inter-M WS-50T Wall Speaker is the perfect choice for venues requiring easy setup. The stylish design ensures it will fit right into any environment and is available in black or white to suit the decor, while retaining ultra-high sound quality suitable for a large variety of music.
Stylish and compact
100V / 70V / 8ohm
Perfect for background music or PA
IP54 rated - Weather Resistant Design
Supplied with Knuckle Bracket (U-Mount available for purchase separately)
The WS-50T is perfect for bars, restaurants and leisure centres to name a few venues, and if being used through 100v Line, the number of speakers can be expanded upon, provided the amplifier has enough power.
The speaker features a 2-way asymmetric horn design, meaning sound will be dispersed over a much larger area when compared to a regular wall speaker. This doesn't compromise on sound quality - the WS-50T features applied high and low-frequency drivers to provide clear sound, and high volume with no distortion.
Inter-M WS Speaker Dispersion and Distance. 2-way asymmetric horn technology for an optimised sound system
The Inter-M WS-50T is a IP 54 rated Wall Speaker
The WS-50T has obtained a IP rate of 54 which means its weather resistant and can be installed indoors or outdoors.
Ease of Installation - Inter-M WS Speaker Series Mounting Methods
The unique mounting method for the WS series of speakers is simple and low-stress, and gives plenty of options. The solid steel knuckle bracket attached easily to the speaker, and provides vertical and horizontal adjustment. A traditional U-Mount wall bracket is also available for purchase separately.
If you require any further assistance regarding our 100V Line range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
Inter-M WS-50T-BK/WK Full Range 50W 5" 100V Line / 8ohm Wall Speaker
Type: 2 way passive
Frequency Range: (-10 dB) 100Hz ~ 20kHz
Component LF: 5 inch / HF: VC 13mm
Power Rating Continuous (AES Std): 50W, Program: 100W, Peak: 200W
Sensitivity: (1 m/1 W) 87dB
Maximum SPL: (Peak) 110dB
Nominal Coverage: (1 kHz) Asymmetric Horn, Horizontal Coverage : Far Field 60°, Near Field 120°, Vertical Coverage : upward +20°, downward -40° (On Axis)
Nominal Impedance: (THRU setting) 8Ω
100v Power Tappings: 3.3/6.5/13/25/3.3W
Low Frequency Transducer: Polypropylene Cone (PP cone) High stiffness compare to paper cone, low distortion, flat frequency response, low vibration mode than paper cone
High Frequency: Transducer Polyethyleneimine (PEI semidome) High frequency extend with diffuser
Enclosure Material: ABS RESIN
Connectors: Screw terminal 2P
Agency Rating: ROHS-compliant
Weather Resistant: IP54 rating
Mounting Hardware: UBKT30 / KBKT30
Colour: Black / White
Dimensions: 250(H) x 173(W) x 150(D) mm
Weight (Gross): 3.08kg
Featuring a range of premium commercial audio products, Inter-M has been supplying consumers for well over 30 years. With this amount of experience, you can trust in the build and sound quality of every product.
On offer is a selection of super-efficient 100V line / low impedance amplifiers, and stylish & modern speakers designed for a range of applications, from small coffee shops to supermarkets, and everything in between.
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com