IMG Stageline DIB-100 Passive DI Box - Perfect for the Studio or Stage
The IMG Stageline DIB-100 is a professional yet affordable Passive DI Box, allowing for line level signals to be transitioned into mic level signals, perfect for amplifiers and mixers.
The DIB-100 is a professional and great performing DI box, and a must have when recording in the studio or for a live performance. It takes a line level signal, such as a guitar or bass and converts it into a mic level signal, allowing it to be connected to a mixer or amplifier.
It can also output the original signal via the Par. Out, enabling it to be connected to another piece of equipment (see image 3).
A bass guitar is connected to the input of the DIB-100.
The XLR output is routed into a mixer to record a raw unaltered signal. This can then be processed with software. The Par. Out simultaneously takes a signal to a bass amplifier, for a more authentic bass tone, which is recorded with a microphone.
The two signals can then be processed together to create the desired sound.
The unit is built for the user in mind. The sturdy metal housing ensures a long life, and the overhanging chassis ensures there are no accidental knocks to the ground lift switch, which disables pin one of the XLR output.
The line input can take just about any signal, as the attenuator can vary from 0/-20/-40 dB.
Key features include:
Solid metal body
Ground lift switch
3-fold attenuation switch (0/-20/-40 dB)
All IMG Stageline products carry an industry leading 3 year warranty
If you require any assistance with any of our products then call us on 02476 369890 and one of our specialists will be happy to help. Or you can use our Request a call back form.
IMG Stageline DIB-100 Passive DI Box Specifications
Type: DI box
Frequency range: 15-30,000 Hz, ±0 dB
Input impedance: 50 kΩ
Output impedance: 600 Ω (bal.), 50 kΩ (unbal.)
Gain: 0/-20/-40 dB
Transmission ratio: 10:1
Admiss. ambient temp.: 0-40 °C
Dimensions: 74 x 45 x 130 mm
Weight: 560 g
Inputs: 6.3 mm jack, unbal
Outputs: 6.3 mm jack, unbal., par. out, XLR, bal.
IMG Stageline DIB-100 Passive DI Box - PDF file download
ABOUT IMG STAGELINE
IMG Stageline - Engineered in Germany, this premium brand offers high-quality audio products for the stage or any live event.
IMG Stageline is a live-event focused brand by Moncaor, one of the worlds leading designers and manufacturers of background audio systems, and have been providing products to consumers since the 1960's.
As well as providing a superior sound quality and an industry leading 3-year warranty on their products, being a brand of Monacor also ensures access to the in-house UK based repair workshop, giving you peace of mind.
Audio Volt is proud to stock IMG Stageline and offers FREE UK Shipping on orders over £50 with in-stock items dispatched within 24 hours.
[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org