IC Audio MS15 Commercial Wall Speaker 100V/8Ohm
The IC Audio MS15 is a stylish, compact yet full-sounding speaker which will fit perfectly into any bar, restaurant, pub or similar.
This professional installation speaker is designed for a variety of commercial installations where a stylish and contemporary look is required. This can range from a pub, bar restaurant, cafe or retail store.
The MS15 can also be used indoors and outdoors for terrace/garden installations, however if used outdoors the speaker must be under a canopy and not in direct rain.
Compact in design, the MS15 is very discrete ensuring it can be installed in the smallest of areas without looking out of place. Its unique mounting method also allows for lateral and vertical adjustment ensuring the sound is directed exactly where you want.
The speaker cable terminal an also be removed from the speaker itself, so you can fix the cable in place before installing the whole unit, perfect if decorating or renovating.
In terms of sound, the MS15 provides a full and clear profile which can perfectly accomodate a wide range of music, from simple background music in a calm restaurant, to more upbeat tunes in a lively bar thanks to its deep bass response.
IC Audio MS15 Wall Speaker Key Features
100v line tappings at 3.75W, 7.5W and 15W
8 Ohm @ 15w
Removable Phoenix-type screw terminal block on the rear
If you require any further assistance regarding our 100V Line range just contact us on 02476 369898 and one of our experts will be happy to help.
IC Audio MS15 Wall Speaker Specifications
100v Power Tappings: 3.75, 7.5, 15W
Low Z 8?: 15W
Frequency Response: 109Hz ~ 17kHz
SPL @ 1W/1m: 99.8dB
Dimensions: 130(W) x 210(H) x 120(D) mm
Weight (Net): 2.00kg
Weight (Gross): 3.30kg
IC Audio MS15 Wall Speaker - PDF Download File
Download the User Manual HERE
ABOUT IC AUDIO
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery, you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org