Home Audio Speaker System with Bluetooth, FM and Media Player
Our home audio speaker system features Bluetooth, FM and media player. With our included premium CLB Audio 40W ceiling speakers, our system offers a high-end feel at an affordable price.
Perfect for kitchens and bathrooms, the amplifier in our home audio speaker system features a wipe-clean touch control panel and is supplied with its own IR remote control for ease of use.
Our premium CLB Audio CS40 40W ceiling speakers that are included in our system are also suitable for kitchen and bathrooms due to their moisture-proof design. They feature a slick frameless grill, ensuring the speaker has a very low profile and also has fast-fit dog leg fixings to ensure quick installation.
Powered directly from 100-240Vac mains supply, the amplifier can be installed into a partition wall or 47mm back box and provides a minimal yet fully functional control surface. It also features connections for an FM antenna and an external line input at the rear on screw terminal Euroblock connectors.
Also included is 25 metres of our professional-grade Crystaline cable, designed to bring you high-quality, reliable audio that will last for years to come.
Amp and speakers combined, this kit offers a superb sounding and high-end feeling system that you can be sure will look and sound great in your home.
- Supplied with 57mm back box and IR remote control handset
- 60mm backlit LCD display
- Wipe clean touch control panel
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Built-in FM tuner and USB/microSD player
- Paired with our premium CLB Audio 40W ceiling speakers
- 25 metres of professional-grade cable included
If you require any assistance with any of our products then call us on 02476 369890 and one of our specialists will be happy to help. Or you can use our Request a call back form.
Power supply: 100-240Vac, 50/60Hz (euroblock terminals)
- Output: 2 x 15W @ 8 ohms (euroblock terminals)
- Audio source: USB / microSD player, FM tuner and Bluetooth receiver
- Auxiliary input: Left + right line in (euroblock terminals)
- Audio format: mp3, wma, wav
- FM : tuning range: 87.5 - 108MHz
- Bluetooth range: Up to 10m
- Bluetooth version: 4.1
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz (±3dB)
- THD: <0.03% at 1kHz, 1W
- S/N ratio: >98dB
- Trigger: Remote playback and door bell (euroblock terminals)
- Mounting depth: 47mm (with adequate ventilation), 57mm back box supplied
- Dimensions: 86 x 86 x 50mm
- Weight: 150g
CLB Audio CS40 Specifications
- Power Output: 40W rms
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 70Hz~20Khz
- Efficiency: 87dB
- Dimensions: 227(Ø) x 60(D)mm
- Cut Out Size: 210 (Ø)mm
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org