Audio Volt, Garden & Patio Music Kit + IP66 Garden Landscape Speakers - Bluetooth Wireless Streaming
Enjoy music in your garden, patio or your hot-tub gazebo area with this Outdoor Bluetooth Music kit
Playing music in your garden/patio area has never been easier; simply pair your smartphone, tablet or laptop to the Bluetooth amplifier & away you go!
You can even pair your Amazon Alexa or Google Home devise and control the system with your voice 'Alexa play... In the Garden by Bob Dylan'.
This Bluetooth Garden Music System is quick and easy to install and has you streaming all of your favourite music in no time. The supplied Bluetooth amplifier is extremely compact and can sit in a cupboard, in the wall or even above the ceiling.
Included in this outdoor Bluetooth music system is up to 4 garden landscape speakers that are IP66 rated suitable for use outside all-year-round! The 2-way loudspeakers are designed to blend in with your garden and produce an invisible sound!
Kit supplied with 20 metres of Audiokraft Apollo outdoor garden speaker cable.
Kit Key Features
- Ideal for gardens, patio & hot-tub gazebos
- IP66 Garden Landscape Speakers (choose 2 or 4 speakers)
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Compact amplifier housing perfect for discreet installations
- Works with Alexa & Google Home devises
- Supplied with 20 meters of outdoor Audiokraft speaker cable
What's Included in this kit?
- 1 x Stereo Bluetooth Amplifier 2 x 30W
- 2 or 4, Garden Landscape Speakers
- 1 x 20 meter roll of 2 Core Audiokraft Outdoor Speaker Cable
Included in our kit is a 2 x 30W stereo amplifier concealed in a compact housing perfect for discreet installations in a wall or ceiling cavity.
Featuring Bluetooth Connectivity offers seamless audio streaming from almost any device.
The integrated 2 x 30W stereo amplifier can accommodate up to 4 speakers providing an expandable discreet sound installation for home & garden.
Key Features of stereo amplifier
- Compact digital stereo amplifier
- Bluetooth receiver
- Supplied with 12V power adaptor
These professional garden landscape speakers are IP66 rated suitable for use outdoors all-year-round. Designed to blend in with your garden and can be buried in the ground to deliver a totally invisible sound!
The GDS 20 garden speaker has a 360-degree dispersion angle that projects audio across a large area, making it ideal for large outdoor spaces.
If you require any assistance with any of our garden landscape audio products then call us on 02476 369890 and one of our specialists will be happy to help. Or you can use our Request a call back form.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
- Bluetooth version: 4.0
- Minimum impedance: 4 Ohms per output
- Speaker: outputs L-/L+/R-/R+ screw terminals (Euroblock)
- Auxiliary input: L/G/R screw terminals (Euroblock)
- Auxillary output: L/G/R screw terminals (Euroblock)
- Dimensions: 124 x 40 x 27mm
- Dimensions: 235 x 212 x 213mm
- Weight: 1.73kg
- Dispersion Angle: 360° wide sound dispersion
- IP Rating: IP66
- Input: 100V, 70V, 8O
- Power taps @ 100V: 5W, 10W, 20W
- Power taps @ 70V: 2.5W, 5W, 10W
- Impedance: 2KO, 1KO, 500O, 8O
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 95dB
- Maximum SPL (Rated W/1m): 100dB
- Frequency response: 80Hz-15kHz
- Connections: Flying lead
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org