Electro-Voice PA Sound System for Masjid & Mosques - EVID 4.2T Speakers
Complete PA Sound System with Electro-Voice Loudspeakers ideal for speech, prayer & music applications in Masjids, Mosques, temples & other places of worship.
Our Masjid speaker system comes complete with a 240W 100V Mixer Amplifier, a choice of 6, 8 or 12 Electro-Voice EVID 4.2T Loudspeakers, and a 100m drum of high-quality 2-core speaker cable.
The Electro-Voice EVID 4.2T Loudspeakers deliver a full-range sound whilst retaining an extremely compact design; ideal for fixed PA installations into any Mosque, Masjid or temple. The 100V wall-speakers are able to deliver a 110-dB sound level (SPL) over a wide coverage area. The EVID 4.2T speakers are supplied with a Strong-Arm Mount for easy, flexible aiming and are housed in a weather-resistant ABS enclosure so they can be installed outdoors.
The included 240W Mixer Amplifier has 5-input channels which can all be mixed together and heard at the same time. Inputs include RCA, 1/4" Jack & XLR which allow for the connection of mixing desks, laptops/PC's, CD players & microphones, etc.
Installing our Electro-Voice Masjid PA System is extremely easy and should be straight-forward for any electrical installer to fit. The speakers can be wired to the amplifier in a 'daisy-chain' fashion from one to another, or wired back on separate runs if easier.
- 1 x Monacor 240W 100V Mixer Amplifier
- 6, 8 or 10 x Electro-Voice EVID 4.2T 100V Wall Speakers (Black or White)
- 100m High-Quality 2-Core Speaker Cable
***For the 12 speaker system, we recommend setting the speakers to 15W maximum to avoid putting to much stress on the amplifier.
If you require any further assistance regarding our Masjid PA Sound System range just contact us on 02476 369898 and one of our experts will be happy to help.
Monacor Mixer Amplifier
- Channels: 6
- Power rating: 240 W
- Peak music power output (PMAX): 340 W
- Inputs: 5 mV/600 ? (mic), 350 mV/10 k? (aux), 1 V/10 k? (telephone)
- Frequency range: 50-16,000 Hz
- Equalizer bass: ± 10 dB/100 Hz
- Equalizer treble: ± 10 dB/10 kHz
- S/N ratio: 66 dB (mic), 80 dB (aux)
- THD: < 0.5%
- Power supply: ~ 230 V/50 Hz/740 VA
- Mains voltage: ~ 230 V
- Mains frequency: 50 Hz
- Power consumption, operation: 740 VA
- Admiss. ambient temp.: 0-40 °C
- Dimensions: 430 x 88 x 380 mm, 2 RS
- Width: 430 mm
- Height: 88 mm
- Depth: 380 mm
- Rack spaces, RS: 2
- Weight: 16.6 kg
- Connections: 1 x 6.3 mm/XLR (combo), 1 x 6.3 mm jack (mic 1), 2 x 6.3 mm jack (mic 2-3), 2 x RCA L/R (aux 1-2), screw terminals (telephone), 1 x RCA L/R (line out)
- Inputs Microphone: mic/line: 4 x XLR/6.3 mm (combo), 4 x plug-in screw terminal Aux, phono: 2 x RCA L/R (aux 1/2), 2 x plug-in screw terminal
Electro-Voice EVID 4.2T Speakers
- Chassis Size: 101.6mm
- Colour: Black or White
- Input Connections: Spring Terminal
- Speaker Type: Full-range, Mid-High, Two-Way
- Transformer Taps: 70 V: 3.75 W, 70 V/100 V:7.5 W, 15 W,30 W,8 Ω Bypass
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 65 - 20000 Hz
- Internal Crossover: Yes
- Sensitivity 1 W/1 m: 89 dB
- Max. SPL/1m (calc): 115 dB
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 120 °
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 80 °
- System Power Handling (Continuous/Program/Peak): 100//400 Watts
- LF Transducer: Two 4-inch
- LF Power Handling: Two 4-inch Watts
- HF Power Handling: 1-inch Watts
- HF Transducer: 1-inch
- Nominal Impedance (Passive): 8Ω
- Minimum Impedance: 6Ω
- Outdoor: Yes
- Height: 309.89mm
- Width: 175.26mm
- Depth: 215.9mm
- Weight: 3.9kg
Double Insulated Speaker Cable Specifications
- CSA: 2 x 0.75mm²
- Strands: 2 x (12 x 0.2mmØ Cu + 12 x 0.2mmØ CCA)
- Dimensions: 7mmØ
- Current: 6A max.
- Sheath: Black PVC
- Length: 100m
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com