Cloud VMA240 240W Mixer Amplifier 100V/4 Ohm, 4-Line/2-Mic/Main-Out
The Cloud VMA240 is a cost-effective 240W 100V / 4 Ohm mixer amplifier designed for use in all types of commercial premises.
The VMA240 has been designed to be as simple to install and operate as possible, but offers a useful range of features and configuration options.
Simply connect a line-level device such as a smartphone, laptop or cd player to either the front-facing aux input (3.5mm jack) or to one of the line inputs (RCA) located to the rear of the amp.
In addition to this, the VMA240 also features 2 microphone inputs that allow for the connection of a dynamic/condenser paging microphone ideal for public address purposes, or a handheld mic perfect for pub quizzes and karaoke.
The Cloud VMA240 is designed to fit into a 19" rack cabinet (1U), but can also sit on top of a desk/counter.
- Power output: 240 W/channel
- Outputs suitable for either low-impedance (min. 4 ohm) or 25/70/100 V-line systems
- Four stereo unbalanced line inputs (3 x RCA jack pairs, 1 x 3.5 mm TRS jack on front panel)
- Rear panel line inputs have individual gain controls
- Two balanced mic inputs (1 x multipin connector, 1 x ¼” TRS jack), with individual preset gain controls
- Front panel controls for mic and music levels, line input selection, mic EQ, master level and EQ
- Mic input mute switches on front panel
- Line 1 priority, enabled by front panel switch
- Mic-over-music priority, enabled by front panel switch
- 15 V phantom power available at either mic input
- 100 Hz high-pass filter on each mic input
- 70 Hz high-pass filter in output stage, for use with 5/70/100 V-line systems
- Fixed limiter – prevents clipping
- Front panel LED bargraph – indicates output signal level
- Over-temperature and output DC protection
- 230 V or 115 V operation
- Forced-air cooling