Cloud Electronics CX263 3-Zone Mixer 1, Stereo & Mono Output
The Cloud CX263 3-Zone rack mixer is the ideal solution for leisure, licensed, commercial and retail environments needing volume & source control of up to 3 areas/zones.
This compact unit has 6 line level inputs and 2 mic inputs with paging microphone access on Mic 1. The CX263 has one stereo and two mono zones. The line inputs and mics can be independently routed to any output zone via the front panel controls, alternatively, the music signals on each zone can be controlled remotely by the RL-1 (level only) or RSL-6 (source and level).
Additional remote control functions can be provided by the optional serial interface card (RS232) CDI-S200 shown fitted on the rear panel which can control the music level and source on each zone, access for Mic 1 on each zone, and access for Mic 2 on each zone. This compact unit is easy to install and operate but has the flexibility to provide a solution for many differing environments.
Cloud Electronics CX263 Key Features
- 1 stereo zone and 2 mono zones
- Easy to use
- Easy to install and configure
- 6 stereo line inputs
- Line 6 priority over other input sources in all zones
- Remote music mute
- Paging microphone access for Mic 1 only
- Microphone over music priority
- Two band microphone EQ behind front panel facia
- 100Hz high pass filter on all microphone inputs
- Two band music EQ per zone on the rear panel
- Front panel gives Mic 1 level, Mic 2 level, music level and music source selection controls
- Optional equaliser modules for Bose loudspeakers can be fitted to any output
- Optional CDI-S200 Serial Interface Card (RS232)
Cloud Electronics CX263 Specifications
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, +0, -0.3 dB
- Distortion: <0.05% typical, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 100 mV (-17.8 dBu) to 1.5 V (+6 dBu)
- Input Gain Control: 24 dB
- Input Impedance: 48 kohms
- Headroom: >20 dB
- Noise: <-84 dB. 20 Hz to 22 kHz @ 0 dB gain
- Equalisation: LF: +/-10 dB @ 50 Hz, HF: +/-10 dB @ 10kHz
- Frequency Response: -3 dB @ 100 Hz (filter) to 20 kHz, +/-0.5 dB
- Distortion: <0.05%, 20 Hz to 22 kHz
- Gain Range: 10 dB to 50 dB
- Input Impedance: >2 kohms
- Common Mode Rejection: >70 dB @ 1 kHz
- Headroom: >20 dB
- Noise: -128 dB EIN, 20 Hz to 22 kHz @ 0 dB gain
- Equalisation: LF: +/-10 dB @ 150 Hz, HF: +/-10 dB @ 5 kHz
- Output level (nominal): 0 dBu
- Maximum output level: +20 dBu
- Minimum load impedance: 1.2 kohms
Physical & Dimensions
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 482.6 mm x 44 mm (1U) x 152.5 mm
- Shipping Dimensions (w x h x d): 560 mm x 60 mm x 290 mm
- Weight: 2.15 kg
- Shipping Weight: 3.15 kg
- Power input: 85 V to 253 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Current consumption: 43.1 mA at 240 V
- Fuse Rating: 1A
- Fuse Type: T1A, 20 x 5 mm
Cloud Electronics CX263 PDF Download
Cloud Electronics is a world leader in sound equipment and Audio Volt are excited to stock Cloud because they pride themselves on making sure they design and build commercial audio products that are truly fit for the challenging applications and demanding environments found in background audio systems.
Since the company's establishment in 1982, Cloud has endeavoured to design, build and test the most reliable of audio products.
Not only are there products designed and hand built in Sheffield United Kindom but 100% of there production is not just electronically tested but most importantly individually sound tested. Guaranteeing the longevity and quality Cloud is respected for throughout the world.
Cloud products carry a comprehensive 5 year commercial warranty as standard for your peace of mind.
The chances of a Cloud system failing at any time is as remote as physically possible. Cloud fully understands the needs of the installer but also the practical issues and user experience expected by the end customer in market sectors such as retail, hospitality and health and fitness.
They take seriously that once their products have been opened by you the customer the outcome is inevitable, its easy to install, simple to operate and delivers the very best sound quality and experience possible for your venue
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com