Clever Acoustics MA 2120 120W 100V Mixer Amplifier
The Clever Acoustics MA 2120 is a professional 120W Mixer Amplifier designed for commercial audio installations that require a reliable and premium audio solution.
The Clever Acoustics MA 2120 features two AUX inputs for connecting and streaming music from a smartphone, tablet, laptop or CD player, etc. Three microphone inputs are also located to the rear for connecting paging or handheld mics. MIC 1 has a switchable VOX Priority that provides an override over the other inputs i.e. music.
In terms of power, the Clever Acoustics MA 2120 can be operated via 240V AC UK Mains, or via an external 24V DC Battery perfect for backup or mobile PA applications.
Individual gain controls for microphone and AUX inputs plus controls for bass, treble and master volume.
The MA 2120 has 70V, 100V, and low impedance (4-16 Ohm) loudspeaker outputs.
Clever Acoustics MA 2120 Key Features
- 3 year warranty
- 19" rack mountable chassis (removable rack ears)
- 70V, 100V and low impedance 4-16? loudspeaker outputs
- Three microphone inputs, telephone input and two AUX inputs
- MIC 1 features VOX priority and VOX level on rear panel
- MIC 1, 2 and 3, AUX 1, 2 and master volume controls and bass/treble tone controls
- Switchable +48V phantom power on MIC 1
- Line output via phono sockets
- Short circuit, overload and high-temperature protection
- Built-in priority functions for telephone override for AUX and MIC 1, 2 and 3
- Optional DC input for use with battery backup power sources or for operation using high capacity batteries
- LED VU meter with temperature and protect indication
- Convection cooled for silent operation
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Clever Acoustics MA 2120 Specifications
- Power output: 120Wrms / 135Wpeak
- Speaker output: 70V, 100V, and 4-16?
- Frequency response: 50Hz-18kHz
- Power supply: 240V AC 50Hz / 24V DC
- Power consumption: 200W
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 88 x 484 x 303mm
- Weight: 7.8kg