Citronic CX23 Active Crossover 2/3 Way
The Citronic CX23 is a 2-way stereo or 3-way mono active crossover designed to split frequencies so that low frequencies are delivered to the amp driving the sub cabinets and mid/top frequencies are delivered to the amp driving the mid/top frequency cabs.
This type of system is more efficient and delivers more accurate sound quality, especially in larger PA systems.
Whilst primarily designed to deliver a more detailed sound, the Citronic CX23 also protects your equipment from overloading and avoids potentially blowing your mid/top speaker cabinets by sending the low frequencies just to the subs.
The Citronic active crossover offers a user-friendly operation easily accessible when installed in a 19" rack cabinet.
- 2-way stereo, 3-way mono crossover
- 19" rack-mountable
- Butterworth filters - 18dB/octave
- Continuously adjustable cutoff frequencies
- 40Hz ultra-low frequency cut
- Phase invert function
- Inputs and outputs via XLR
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Citronic CX23 Specifications
- Power supply: 115/230Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)
- Input impedance : balanced: 40k ohms
- Input impedance : unbalanced: 20k ohms
- Output impedance: 220 ohms
- Crossover ranges : stereo: 50Hz-5kHz;750Hz-7.5kHz
- Crossover ranges : mono: 50Hz-5kHz;750Hz-7.5kHz; 2kHz-20kHz
- Filter slope: 18dB/octave
- Frequency response: 20Hz-25kHz +0/-1dB
- Signal to noise ratio: >90dB
- THD: 0.006%
- Dimensions: 482 x 44 x 170mm
- Weight: 2.5Kg