Chord SU20 Dual UHF Wireless Microphone System with Handheld, Tie-Clip & Neckband Radio Mics
Chord SU20 compact dual UHF wireless microphone system with a choice of handheld, tie-clip & neckband radio mics.
Dual UHF wireless microphone system with a compact receiver, supplied with hardware for mounting 1 or 2 units into a 1U 19" rack space.
BNC cables and detachable antennas are provided for rear or front mounting as required.
Each transmitter is powered by 2 x AA batteries and the beltpack version is supplied with both neckband and lavalier microphones.
Output is provided individually on balanced XLR connectors or mixed to a single 6.3mm jack socket.
Providing all the functionality of a dual UHF system in a compact half-rack format.
Chord SU20 Key Features:
- Up to 2 sets (4 microphones) can be used together
- Available in handheld or beltpack versions with 2 carrier frequency options
- Compact half-rack receiver
- Front or rear mountable antennas
- Supplied with power adaptor and 4 x AA batteries
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Chord SU20 Specifications
- Power supply: 14Vdc 350mA (adaptor supplied)
- Antenna connection: BNC
- Batteries: 4 x AA (2 per transmitter) included
- Range: 60m
- Microphone : polar pattern: Cardioid (handheld, neckband or lavalier)
- Output connections: 2 x balanced XLR, 1 x unbalanced 6.3mm jack
- Output impedance: 2.2k Ohms
- Output level: 400mV (balanced), 200mV (unbalanced)
- Frequency response: 50Hz - 18kHz (±3dB)
- S/N ratio: >80dB
- THD: <0.5% @ 1kHz
- Dimensions : receiver: 203 x 187 x 42mm
- Weight : receiver: 845g