Bluetooth Amplifier & Speaker Audio Kit with Single Wireless Radio Mics
A complete Bluetooth amplifier & speaker system with a single wireless microphone perfect for music & speech in restaurants, pubs & bars.
Our professional 100V PA system comes with a choice of 4, 6 or 8 wall-mount speakers in either black or white. The high-quality wall speakers are great for adding comfortable background music to your venue and thanks to a compact design are extremely unobtrusive.
The single wireless microphone is great for birthday/wedding/christening celebrations, pub quizzes, and general public messages. The wireless mic receiver plugs into Mic input 1 on the back of the amplifier which allows the mics to be used over the top of the music. The wireless mic has a range of up to 50 metres line of sight.
This pub restaurant speaker system comes with a 120W mixer amplifier with Bluetooth for pairing and streaming music from smartphones and tablets. The amp also has multiple line-level inputs for connecting external audio sources such as a laptop, jukebox, Skybox, etc. You can also plug in a USB/SD card and play downloaded playlists via the built-in MP3 player.
Installing this system is made extremely seamless and should be straight-forward for any electrical installer to fit. The speakers can be wired to the amplifier in a 'daisy-chain' fashion from one to another or can be wired back individually if easier. Our kit is supplied with a 100m drum of heavy-duty speaker cable.
- 1x 120W Mixer Amplifier with Bluetooth
- Choice of 4, 6 or 8 wall-mount speakers in black or white
- 1x Single Wireless Mic System
- 100m Drum of 2-Core Speaker Cable
- Professional installation speaker & amplifier system
- Bluetooth connectivity for pairing smartphones & tablets
- Comes with a single wireless mic system
- Choice of 4, 6 or 8 wall-mount speakers in black or white
- Multiple line inputs for connecting cd player, laptop, jukebox, etc.
- Supplied with a 100m drum of cable
If you require any further assistance regarding our 100V Line range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
120W Bluetooth Mixer Amplifier
Mains power: 110/240Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)
DC power: 24Vdc (screw terminals)
- Inputs: Mic XLR, 2 x mic/line jack, 2 x RCA line
- Input sensitivity : mic 1 (balanced): -53dBV
- Input impedance : mic: 1 5k Ohms
- Input sensitivity : line (unbalanced): -15dBV (-18.5dBV line 5)
- Input impedance : inputs: 2-5 1k Ohms
- Line output: RCA
- Controls: Mic1, mic/line2+3, line4+5, bass, treble, master volume
- Equalizer : bass: 100Hz ±10dB
- Equalizer : treble: 10kHz ±10dB
- Rear panel switches: Phantom, Vox, Mic/Line (2 + 3)
- Phantom power: +20V (mic 1 input)
- Audio source: USB/SD player, FM tuner and Bluetooth receiver
- Emergency control: 24V contacts - mute all except Mic.1 when triggered
- Bluetooth version: 2.0
- THD: <1.0%
- Power : output: 120Wrms
- Speaker : outputs: 100V / 8 Ohms / COM terminals
- Weight: 8.36kg
- Dimensions: 433 x 320 x 89mm
100V Wall-Mount Speakers
- Input: 100V, 8Ω
- Power taps @ 100V: 2W, 4W, 8W, 16W
- Impedance: 5KΩ, 2.5KΩ, 1.25KΩ, 625Ω
- Power (RMS): 25W @ 8Ω
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 88dB
- Maximum SPL (Rated W/1m): 95dB
- Frequency response: 70Hz-18kHz
- Drivers: 4" LF, 1"HF
- Connections: 2 x binding terminals
- Dimensions: 210 x 160 x 130mm
- Weight: 2.1kg (each)
Dual Wireless Microphone System
- Frequency response: (handheld): 40Hz-15kHz
Audio output level: 400mV
Dynamic range: 96dB
Receiver power supply: 17V DC (mains adaptor supplied)
- System in case dimensions: 320 x 430 x 100mm
- System in case weight: 2.7kg
Double Insulated Speaker Cable Specifications
- CSA: 2 x 0.75mm²
- Strands: 2 x (12 x 0.2mmØ Cu + 12 x 0.2mmØ CCA)
- Dimensions: 7mmØ
- Current: 6A max.
- Sheath: Black PVC
- Length: 100m
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com