Apart Revamp 8250 8Ch Power Amplifier 8x250W or 4x500W, 4-8 Ohms
The Apart Revamp 8250 is a professional 8Ch Class D power amplifier perfect for a range of high-end audio installations.
Class-D amplification - extremely efficient amplifier, silent operation, built-in cooling fan keeps the unit cool at all times.
Perfect for multi-zone audio systems providing 8 or 4 zone output, or can be used to power an array of speakers in single zoned applications.
Each channel features a LINK through so a single audio source can be outputted across all channels.
Gain control for each channel located on the rear of the amplifier can be pre-set before installing to avoid volumes being exceeded.
- 8 x 450W @ 4 Ohms
- 8 x 125W @ 8 Ohms
- 4 x 500W @ 8 Ohms Bridged
- Apart Revamp 8250
- 8-channel bridgeable power amplifier
- Intelligent variable speed cooling fan
- Input overload LED indicator on the rear of unit
- Fast and hassle-free installation
- Black finish
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Apart Revamp 8250 Power Amplifier
- Dynamic output power 4 ohms: 8 x 350 watts
- RMS output power 4 ohms: 8 x 250 watts
- Dynamic output power 8 ohms: 8 x 175 watts
- RMS output power 8 ohms: 8 x 125 watts
- Dynamic output power bridged 8 ohms: 4 x 650 watts
- Output power RMS bridged 8 ohms: 4 x 500 watts
- Minimum impedance load per channel: 4 ohms
- Minimum impedance load bridged per channel: 8 ohms
- Power consumption (max): 2200 watts
- Power supply: 115 - 230 VAC
- Power supply technology: switching mode power supply
- Output channels: 8
- Line input balanced: 8
- Line input unbalanced: 8
- Channel separation: > 60 dB @ 1 kHz
- Power amp topology: class-D
- Applicable in 100V: no
- Applicable low impedance: yes
- Height: 88mm
- Width: 483mm
- Depth: 330mm
- Weight: 21.7kg