Apart Revamp 4100 4Ch Power Amplifier 4x100W or 2x225W, 4-8 Ohms
The Apart Revamp 4100 is a professional 4Ch Class D power amplifier perfect for a range of high-end audio installations.
Class-D amplification - extremely efficient amplifier, silent operation, built-in cooling fan keeps the unit cool at all times.
Perfect for multi-zone audio systems providing 4 or 2 zone output, or can be used to power an array of speakers in single zoned applications.
Each channel features a LINK through so a single audio source can be outputted across all channels.
Gain control for each channel located on the rear of the amplifier can be pre-set before installing to avoid volumes being exceeded.
- 4 x 100W @ 4 Ohms
- 4 x 50W @ 8 Ohms
- 2 x 225W @ 8 Ohms Bridged
- Digital 4-channel amplifier
- Extended speaker & amp protection circuits
- REVAMP4100 can also be briged into 2 stereo channels
- Fast and hassle-free installation
- Black finish
If you require any assistance with any of our products then call us on 02476 369890 and one of our specialists will be happy to help. Or you can use our Request a call back form.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
Apart Revamp 4100 Power Amplifier
- Dynamic output power 4 ohms: 4 x 110 watts
- Dynamic output power 8 ohms: 4 x 55 watts
- Dynamic output power bridged 8 ohms: 2 x 200 watts
- Minimum impedance load per channel: 4 ohms
- Power consumption (max): 500 watts
- Height- rack units (1U=44 mm): 1 U
- Power supply: 100 - 254 VAC
- Output channels: 4
- Line input unbalanced: 4
- Power amp topology: class-D
- Cooling system: convection
- Applicable low impedance: Yes
- RMS output power 4 ohms: 4 x 100 watts
- RMS output power 8 ohms: 4 x 50 watts
- Output power RMS bridged 8 ohms: 2 x 225 watts
- Minimum impedance load bridged per channel: 8 ohms
- Power supply technology: switching mode power supply
- Line input balanced: 4
- Channel separation: > 65 dB @ 1 kHz
- Frequency response (in Hz): 20 - 22 k
- Applicable in 100V: No
- Height: 44 mm
- Depth (build in): 230mm
- Depth (incl front): 239mm
- Net weight: 3.5kg
Apart Revamp 4100 - PDF Download
Here at Audio Volt we are huge fans of Apart for both the product range, quality & service that they offer.
We are constantly increasing our inventory to ensure that we can provide an ‘Apart solution’ for all installation requirements. Apart are a key player in offering background audio solutions for a wide range of applications from pubs and clubs, restaurants and cafes, shops, offices and warehouses, gyms and places of worship and many more.
Apart - Mission Statment
“It is our mission to offer unique and above all reliable products that meet
the customer’s demands with excellent value for money solutions.
Apart - Company History
Founded in 1992 as ‘Audioprof NV’ by a team of installers with a passion to drive the audio installation market forward. Due to the Audioprof team, and leader Tom Gheysens ambitions this wasn’t enough, resulting in the birth of the Apart Audio brand in 2004. With over 25 years of invaluable experience, Apart Audio grew rapidly and became one of the well-known names in the audio marketplace. As the brand continues to grow the distributor network follows suit, and it’s now available in over 80 countries across the globe.
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for a refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com