Apart Revamp 2120T 2Ch Power Amplifier, 2x120W or 1x240W, 100V/4-8 Ohms
The Apart Revamp 2120T is a professional 100V/4 Ohm 2Ch Class D power amplifier perfect for a range of high-end audio installations.
Class-D amplification - extremely efficient amplifier, silent operation, built-in cooling fan keeps the unit cool at all times.
2 Channel operation ideal for multi-zone applications or the channels can be bridged for single zone installations.
Each channel features a LINK through so a single audio source can be outputted across all channels.
Gain control for each channel located on the rear of the amplifier can be pre-set before installing to avoid volumes being exceeded.
- 2 x 120W @ 100V Line
- 2 x 120W @ 4 Ohms
- 1 x 240W @ 8 Ohms Bridged
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Apart Revamp 2120T Power Amplifier
- Dynamic output power 4 ohms: 2 x 120 watts
- Dynamic output power 8 ohms: 2 x 60 watts
- Dynamic output power bridged 8 ohms: 240 watts
- Output power RMS 100 volts: 2 x 120 watts
- Minimum impedance load per channel: 4 ohms
- Power consumption (max): 300 watts
- Height- rack units (1U=44 mm): 1 U
- Power supply: 115 - 230 VAC
- Output voltage tappings: 100 -70 - 50 - 35 watts - 4 ohms
- Line input balanced: 2
- Channel separation: > 65 dB @ 1 kHz
- Frequency response (in Hz): 50 - 20 k
- Applicable in 100V: Yes
- RMS output power 4 ohms: 2 x 120 watts
- RMS output power 8 ohms: 2 x 60 watts
- Output power RMS bridged 8 ohms: 240 watts
- Output power RMS bridged 100 volts: 240 watts
- Minimum impedance load bridged per channel: 8 ohms
- 19" (483 mm wide) rack mounting: Yes
- Power supply technology: Switching mode power supply
- Output channels: 2
- Line input unbalanced: 2
- Power amp topology: Class-D
- Cooling system: Convectional
- Applicable low impedance: Yes
- Height: 44mm
- Depth (incl front): 239mm
- Depth (build in): 230mm
- Weight product: 6.1kg