Apart Audio CM6T & CM6T-BL 6.5" Ceiling Speakers 6W, 100V/16 Ohm, IP54 Rated - White or Black
The Apart Audio CM6T is a stylish 6.5" premium quality ceiling speaker ideal for commercial & entertainment environments that require a high-quality background music solution.
The speaker is IP54 rated meaning it is protected from minimal water spray. This makes it great for positioning in kitchens, bathrooms and similar environments. Its available in black for white.
100V Line and 16 ohm Operation
Apart CM6T is a two-way low impedance or 100 volt loudspeaker suitable for the distribution of microphone calls and background music. In 16 ohms use, you can connect up to 4 loudspeakers in parallel on each channel of a standard 4 ohms amplifier. For 100 volt use, the CM6T is equipped with a high-quality 6 watt 100 volt transformer with several power tappings (6 - 3 – 1.5 watts).
IP54 rated suitable for light water spray
100V line and 16 Ohm operation
100V line tappings 6 - 3 - 1.5 watts
30W of Low impedance dynamic power
Easy to install, using a simple quick mounting system
Aluminium grille making it humidity proof
If you require any further assistance regarding our 100V Line range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
Apart CM6T-BL (Black) & CM6T (White)
100V transformer power taps: 6 - 3 - 1.5 watts
70V transformer power taps: 6 - 3 - 1.5 - 0.75 watts
Loudspeaker system: 2-way
Impedance: 16 ohms
SPL 1W/1m: 87 dB
Max SPL 1m: 105 dB
Frequency response: 60 - 20K Hz
Low impedance dynamic power: 60 watts
Applicable low impedance: Yes
Vertical dispersion angle 1000 Hz: 180°
Applicable in 100V: Yes
IP rating: 54
Mounting system: 3 screws
Woofer size: 6.5"
Tweeter size: 1"
Main construction material: ABS plastic
Grille main material: Aluminium
Physical & Dimensions:
Outside diameter: 205mm
Apart CM6T & CM6T-BL PDF File Download
Here at Audio Volt we are huge fans of Apart for both the product range, quality & service that they offer.
We are constantly increasing our inventory to ensure that we can provide an ‘Apart solution’ for all installation requirements. Apart are a key player in offering background audio solutions for a wide range of applications from pubs and clubs, restaurants and cafes, shops, offices and warehouses, gyms and places of worship and many more.
Apart - Mission Statment
“It is our mission to offer unique and above all reliable products that meet
the customer’s demands with excellent value for money solutions.
Apart - Company History
Founded in 1992 as ‘Audioprof NV’ by a team of installers with a passion to drive the audio installation market forward. Due to the Audioprof team, and leader Tom Gheysens ambitions this wasn’t enough, resulting in the birth of the Apart Audio brand in 2004. With over 25 years of invaluable experience, Apart Audio grew rapidly and became one of the well-known names in the audio marketplace. As the brand continues to grow the distributor network follows suit, and it’s now available in over 80 countries across the globe.
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Our Delivery Charges
All orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE via our standard delivery 2-3 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £50.00 will start as low as £1.99 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com