Adastra UM60 Compact 60W 100V Mixer Amplifier - FM Radio, USB Audio Player, BT Wireless Receiver
The Adastra UM60 is an ultra-compact 60W 100V Line mixer-amplifier designed to offer high-quality, dependable service for mobile and installed public address systems.
The Adastra UM60 is capable of music playback and features a built-in USB audio player, FM radio tuner and a BT wireless receiver, as well as RCA phono input and front-facing AUX input allowing connection of an external media player such as a laptop, TV or CD player.
Located on the front of the Adastra UM60 mixer-amp is a dedicated microphone input (1/4" Jack) with gain control. In addition to this, the UM60 also 3 front panel warning sound buttons (fog/siren/alert). Pressing any of these will issue one of 3 preset warning sounds through the speakers for alerts and/or emergency announcements.
The Adastra UM60 is suitable for both fixed and mobile PA applications and can be powered via mains lead or 12V battery, such as a car or boat battery.
The Adastra UM60 can be used as either a 100V Line amplifier or standard low-impedance power amplifier.
Two UM series amplifiers can be linked together and installed into a 19" rack using the supplied rack accessories. The rack mounting accessories can also be attached so that the amplifier can be mounted against a wall or under a counter or work surface.
- Suitable for fixed and mobile PA applications
- Efficient Class-D amplifier design
- Ultra-compact form factor
- Internal USB/FM/BT audio player
- Microphone input
- Fog/Siren/Alert warning buttons
- 240V or 12V power operation
- 100V line or 8 Ohms operation
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Adastra UM60 Mixer-Amp Specifications
- Power supply: 170-264Vac, 50Hz (IEC)
- Amplifier : construction: Class D + transformer output
- Audio source: Internal USB/FM/BT player
- Inputs: 1 x mic (6.3mm), 1 x line (2 x RCA), 1 x aux (3.5mm)
- Line output: 2 x RCA (mono)
- Speaker outputs: Screw terminals - 100V / 8 Ohms / Com
- DC power: 24Vdc screw terminals
- Mute: 24V relay contacts
- THD: <0.4% @ 1kHz
- Input impedance: 1k Ohms (mic/line)
- Input sensitivity: -10dB (line), -45dB (mic)
- SNR: 80dB (line), 75dB (mic)
- Frequency response: 100Hz - 18kHz
- Output power : rms: 60W
- Alarm output: Fog, siren & alert generator
- Dimensions: 269 x 210 x 44mm
- Weight: 2.47kg