Adastra UM30 Compact 30W 100V Mixer Amplifier - FM Radio, USB Audio Player, BT Wireless Receiver
The Adastra UM30 is an ultra-compact 30W 100V Line mixer-amplifier designed to offer high-quality, dependable service for mobile and installed public address systems.
The Adastra UM30 is capable of music playback and features a built-in USB audio player, FM radio tuner and a BT wireless receiver, as well as RCA phono input and front-facing AUX input allowing connection of an external media player such as a laptop, TV or CD player.
Located on the front of the Adastra UM30 mixer-amp is a dedicated microphone input (1/4" Jack) with gain control.
The Adastra UM30 is suitable for both fixed and mobile PA applications and can be powered via mains lead or 12V battery, such as a car or boat battery.
The Adastra UM30 can be used as either a 100V Line amplifier or standard low-impedance power amplifier.
Two UM series amplifiers can be linked together and installed into a 19" rack using the supplied rack accessories. The rack mounting accessories can also be attached so that the amplifier can be mounted against a wall or under a counter or work surface.
- Suitable for fixed and mobile PA applications
- Efficient Class-D amplifier design
- Ultra-compact form factor
- Internal USB/FM/BT audio player
- Microphone input
- 240V or 12V power operation
- 100V line or 8 Ohms operation
If you require any assistance with any of our products then call us on 02476 369890 and one of our specialists will be happy to help. Or you can use our Request a call back form.
Adastra UM30 Mixer-Amp Specifications
- Power supply: 170-264Vac, 50Hz (IEC)
- Amplifier : construction: Class D + transformer output
- Audio source: Internal USB/FM/BT player
- Inputs: 1 x mic (6.3mm), 1 x line (2 x RCA), 1 x aux (3.5mm)
- Line output: 2 x RCA (mono)
- Speaker outputs: Screw terminals - 100V / 8 Ohms / Com
- DC power: 24Vdc screw terminals
- Mute: 24V relay contacts
- THD: <0.4% @ 1kHz
- Input impedance: 1k Ohms (mic/line)
- Input sensitivity: -10dB (line), -45dB (mic)
- SNR: 80dB (line), 75dB (mic)
- Frequency response: 100Hz - 18kHz
- Output power : rms: 30W
- Alarm output: N/A
- Dimensions: 249 x 210 x 44mm
- Weight: 2.35kg
Adastra UM30 Mixer-Amp PDF File Download
For over 60 years Adastra has serviced the needs of the background audio market as a fully established brand name, celebrated for quality and excellence, and they continue to develop their range in order to remain at the forefront of the industry.
With a comprehensive range of associated products also available, including speaker brackets, rack cabinets and microphones.
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com