Adastra RMS605 5-Zone Class-D Amplifier, 5 x 60W, 100V / 4-16 Ohm
Adastra RMS605 multi-channel 100V slave amplifier with 5 x 60W outputs for 100V or 4-16 Ohm speakers.
The new Adastra RMS605 amplifier can be used as a slave amplifier fed to multiple amps or as a fully independent zoning system for multi-room audio installations.
Features 5 channels each of which has its own independent line input which can be switched to a global auxiliary, this means different music can be played in each area or the same audio throughout the system.
In addition to this, each channel also has dedicated volume control and bass/treble controls providing full balance over the audio playback.
The Adastra RMS605 has a paging microphone input with vox override which will mute/dim all other inputs when an announcement is sounded. The dim sensitivity is controllable on the rear of the amplifier.
Thanks to Class-D amplification the Adastra RMS605 is energy efficient, low in running costs, and extremely lightweight - fitting in a 1U rack housing.
24V mute contacts allow for the direct connection of an alarm panel for emergency evacuation override.
Adastra RMS605 Key Features:
5 x Class D high-efficiency amplifiers
Outputs for 100V or 4-16 Ohm speakers
Independent inputs and optional global aux input
Paging microphone input with vox override
Switchable +20V phantom power for paging microphone
24V contacts for emergency muting
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Adastra RMS605 Amplifier Specifications
- Power supply: 100-240Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)
- Fuse: T2AL
- Power rms : 100V line: 5 x 60W
- Power rms : 4 Ohms: 5 x 60W
- Microphone input: Balanced XLR (rear panel)
- Mic controls: Gain, Bass, Treble & Vox (rear panel)
- Channel inputs: 5 x L+R RCA or balanced terminal
- Auxiliary input: L+R RCA
- Output controls: Level, Bass, Treble & Ch/Aux switch
- Output connection: 5 x 100V or 4 Ohm (Euroblock terminal)
- Phantom power: +20V switchable (paging mic)
- Emergency control: 24V mute contacts (Euroblock terminal)
- Dimensions: 482 x 330 x 42mm
- Weight: 8.17kg