Adastra LS26 Stereo/Mono Line Splitter | 6/12 Way Volume Control
Stereo/Mono line splitter with up to 12 outputs from 1 or 2 inputs. Individual volume control for each output.
The Adastra LS26 is a signal distribution unit that can be used to split either 2 mono signals across 6 separate outputs a side - or - a single mono signal into 12 outputs. For example, Input A splits into outputs 1-6 and Input B into outputs 1-7. Alternatively, a single audio source can be connected and split across all 12 outputs.
Each output is boosted back up to line level to retain signal strength and quality, unlike passive splitters that suffer from a loss in gain and poor sound quality.
Applications for the Adastra LS26 include...
- Zone level control for a venue with many rooms fed from the same stereo sound source (12 rooms for mono or 6 for stereo)
- Multi-amplifier signal distribution where amplifiers have no signal-through facility.
- Speech distribution to headphone amplifiers for interpreters/transcribers in conference situations.
- Multi-level parallel processing in a studio scenario – where several copies of the original are sent to various signal processors.
We recommend using good quality screened jack leads such as our AudioKraft Konnect Series to connect the input device to the Adastra LS26.
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Adastra LS26 Specifications
- Power supply: 115/230Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)
- Inputs: A & B, (6.3mm jack)
- Outputs: 1 - 6 & 7 - 12 (6.3mm jack)
- Input impedance: 20k Ohms
- Output impedance: 220 Ohms
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz, +0/-1dB
- Signal to noise ratio: >95dB
- THD: <0.008%
- Dimensions: 483 x 44 x 170mm
- Weight: 2.0kg